XBOX 360 or PS3

XBOX 360 or PS3, What do you really like?

• XBOX 360

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • PS3

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
echobreach said:
x box 360 is my vote cuz it is cheaper and better graphics and internet and stuff

lulz, wat a nubz.

No, really. XB is cheaper, but graphics is better on PS3. Also I don't really know what do you mean with internet and stuff. PS3 has pretty good internet browser ... and XB? No. If you meant Live! ans PS Store, yes Live! has more things to download, but it's only a matter of time when PS Store will have equal stuff.

:F

Not really ever since the price drop they have really been showing some numbers. In Japan PS3 started beating the Wii in sales for the first time. The online community is growing rapidly which Nintendo really can't say that.

Sony made a glorious comeback and also Sony is getting what Nintendo is strongly lacking 3rd party devolopers. Sony is getting more devolopers on it side which means more games which is more power to it. While most all good games for Wii are made by Nintendo.

Since Sony's recent boom in sales and Nintendo not being able to keep up in demand I doubt Sony will give up anytime soon.

Lucario4ever said:
Not really ever since the price drop they have really been showing some numbers. In Japan PS3 started beating the Wii in sales for the first time. The online community is growing rapidly which Nintendo really can't say that.

Sony made a glorious comeback and also Sony is getting what Nintendo is strongly lacking 3rd party devolopers. Sony is getting more devolopers on it side which means more games which is more power to it. While most all good games for Wii are made by Nintendo.

Since Sony's recent boom in sales and Nintendo not being able to keep up in demand I doubt Sony will give up anytime soon.
Want to talk about sales boom? How about the DS passing the PS2 for total sales??? And where are you getting any of this??? lol. Nintendo will have a huge online community when they get brawl, so don't you worry your little head off about the size of it right now. *goes and plays GH3 online*

Lucario4ever said:

A glorious comeback >.> I wont even call it a comeback lolz 3rd party developers dont want to develop for for the ps3 right now cause of the small market for it and the expense is so high.

Sony giving up though is ridiculous. Though they have not yet to have the 'comeback' you were talking about they are about to release some incredible games this year which can definately (hopefully) take them out of the hole they are in. I have a 360 and a wii. I can get a ps3 right now if i wanted too but its not worth it right now. Thats saying something. I will wait till MGS 4 comes out for it but till then the ps3 hasnt shown any comeback power.

Captain Petey said:
Lucario4ever said:

A glorious comeback >.> I wont even call it a comeback lolz 3rd party developers dont want to develop for for the ps3 right now cause of the small market for it and the expense is so high.

Sony giving up though is ridiculous. Though they have not yet to have the 'comeback' you were talking about they are about to release some incredible games this year which can definately (hopefully) take them out of the hole they are in. I have a 360 and a wii. I can get a ps3 right now if i wanted too but its not worth it right now. Thats saying something. I will wait till MGS 4 comes out for it but till then the ps3 hasnt shown any comeback power.

The first week of the price drop sony had 400% increase in sales and it kept growing everyweek. I don't know about you but to me thats a huge comback.

Even if so every week it was staying the same sales going up by 400% for several weeks strait. To me it was quite impressive for Sony.

^Where on earth did you hear that? If that was the case, it would have sold 640000 and then 2560000 afterwards. :/

G4's Attack of the Show its basically a news show for everything you need to know ( Primarily for Geeks, and Nerds ). It was for about a month after the price drop there was a constant 400%-500% sales increase every week.

lolz after the price drop it had a huge increase but its still not even close to outselling the other consoles. Its a huge comeback when it starts outselling or even coming pretty close....and MGS4 coming for the 360 kills the ps3 basically....

PS3 beat Wii in Japan which hasn't happened since both consoles were released. Also MGS4 comes to PS3 first I hear it comes to 360 next year.

Congratulations this miscellaneous post has been nominated for the top 10 where people vote to see the which miscellaneous post is the best and there is also voting for best general discussion and more!Vote now if you would like Xbox 360 or Ps3 to win as the best miscellaneous topic on pokebeach come vote here http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30632

I've played both and read more than I ever needed to about them and I still would rather have a PS3. I don't care if it doesn't win the console war, so don't give me sales figures or any other useless information that I've more than likely already read.

Back