XBOX 360 or PS3

XBOX 360 or PS3, What do you really like?

• XBOX 360

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • PS3

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

Ladiesman 217

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys i just wonder if you could tell which do you really prefer an XBOX 360 or PS3

poweroffire14nl2.png

PaperAirplane :F

Aspiring Trainer
Okay, I'll tell you. I prefer PS3. I don't have any of them, but as much as I know, MS's system isn't good.
Reasons:
-I am Sony fanboy... um... I mean... You can watch Blu-Rays on PS3, while on XB360, you got to pay for machine that makes your XB able to play HD DVD (HD DVD<Blu-Ray)
-Sixaxis on PS3
-PS3 Internet browser is better then any other browser for platforms
-PS3 has better games
-PS's console (dualshock) is better then any other

:F

Panda

Flame me please
Xbox 360

Reasons
- In my opinion way better games
- You can choose what you want you don't have to waste your money on stuff you might not use like Blu-Ray or other things.
- Halo 3!
- The people above me probably never played any Halo 3 online
- Alot more variety.

PaperAirplane :F

Aspiring Trainer
Panda said:
Xbox 360

Reasons
1 In my opinion way better games
2 You can choose what you want you don't have to waste your money on stuff you might not use like Blu-Ray or other things.
3 Halo 3!
4 The people above me probably never played any Halo 3 online
5 Alot more variety.

1: Like what? PS: Singstar, buzz, God of War, Wipeout,...
2: It's better to get something in the platform, even if you won't use it, then not to get in
3: You got the point here
4: Same as 3
5: ???

:F

Panda

Flame me please
5 was like variety in games like some are shooters and some are RPG's or whatever. 4 I should of just put 360 live but most people play mainly Halo 3 since the release.

marklakers24

Aspiring Trainer
XBOX360 is the best it has really better graphics and has a better interface.And guess what it is DX10 and its stronger than the graphics of a computer.

pauladdicted.png

$uDoWooDo89

Ace Dragon Trainer
k PS3 is my preference, but it won't become a major contender for the king of the consoles spot for a while, scince it dosn't have any ground breaking games coming out for at least another two months,

XBOX 360 howver already has it sline up of "blockbusters and is leading the way in amount of people playing its system (Wii has most consoles sold), however, it has hit concoles "writers block" as in it has just pumped out its las HUGE GAME (Halo 3) and is sort of in a slump now that they have 0 hype coming their way.

so in the End I would say that PS3 is your best investment, but the 360 is good if you want a bunch of good games now
marklakers24 said:
XBOX360 is the best it has really better graphics and has a better interface.And guess what it is DX10 and its stronger than the graphics of a computer.

pauladdicted.png

um sorry to saythis but, ur wrong about the graphics being better, youre right about them being better than a computer, but that is all heresay since computes are all built differently. The PS3 is far suerior in the way of graphics since it has blu-ray and HDDVD capabilities and all are built in with a 1080p graphics card.

There are younger members on this forum, please be more careful with your language. ~DRK176

pokemon_1996

Aspiring Trainer
@$uDoWooDo89

your write but the XBOX 360 has a triple core which means it has 3 processors in one chip and the ps3 has i think 1 or 2
which means XBOX360 works faster

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
$uDoWooDo89 said:
k PS3 is my preference, but it won't become a major contender for the king of the consoles spot for a while, scince it dosn't have any ground breaking games coming out for at least another two months,

XBOX 360 howver already has it sline up of "blockbusters and is leading the way in amount of people playing its system (Wii has most consoles sold), however, it has hit concoles "writers block" as in it has just pumped out its las HUGE GAME (Halo 3) and is sort of in a slump now that they have 0 hype coming their way.

so in the End I would say that PS3 is your best investment, but the 360 is good if you want an ass-load of good games now
marklakers24 said:

pauladdicted.png

um sorry to saythis but, ur wrong about the graphics being better, youre right about them being better than a computer, but that is all heresay since computes are all built differently. The PS3 is far suerior in the way of graphics since it has blu-ray and HDDVD capabilities and all are built in with a 1080p graphics card.

How would be investing in a system where its sales are terrible at best and it is losing 3rd party support left in right be a good investment??? I'm a wii fanatic, but the 360 is clearly superior to the ps3 by such a wide margin. If you don't believe me, look at the dang sales. "But the ps3 doesn't have its big guns out yet". If these sales continue, then there won't be time to get them out yet, as the ps3 will have lost all support for it. I will say that Halo 3 is really not that amazing game that I was expecting. Seriously, its fun and all, but online play seems soo over-hyped.

Zaroco

._.
Papi/Manny said:
$uDoWooDo89 said:

so in the End I would say that PS3 is your best investment, but the 360 is good if you want an ass-load of good games now
marklakers24 said:

pauladdicted.png

How would be investing in a system where its sales are terrible at best and it is losing 3rd party support left in right be a good investment??? I'm a wii fanatic, but the 360 is clearly superior to the ps3 by such a wide margin. If you don't believe me, look at the dang sales. "But the ps3 doesn't have its big guns out yet". If these sales continue, then there won't be time to get them out yet, as the ps3 will have lost all support for it. I will say that Halo 3 is really not that amazing game that I was expecting. Seriously, its fun and all, but online play seems soo over-hyped.

Yeh well, it's true. XBOX 360 is much popular due to the online play, and Halo 3. Where as PS3 it doesn't really have anything distinct, it has good graphics and Blu-ray....so what?

PS3 really haven't realeased any games that are really that popular, not on a scale of Halo 3 but at least pretty popular. And it looks like it won't for a long time, because the Halo 3 hype will be going on for quite a while.

pokemon_1996

Aspiring Trainer
marklakers24 said:

pauladdicted.png

Xbox is really better in games,interface and graphics
$uDoWooDo89 said:

marklakers24 said:

pauladdicted.png

you really wont see it but i can because i am using a samsung 32 inch LCD TV which is HDTV

marklakers24

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon_1996 said:
marklakers24 said:

pauladdicted.png

Xbox is really better in games,interface and graphics
$uDoWooDo89 said:

marklakers24 said:

pauladdicted.png

you really wont see it but i can because i am using a samsung 32 inch LCD TV which is HDTV

But look PS3 was to suppose to be out on 2006 but they release it on 2007 because they can't get the specs of the XBOX360.

Panda

Flame me please
It did come out in '06 well in America.
Also I forgot earlier Dr.Ooler you said Blu-ray>HD well actually the PS3 blu-ray is a down graded version my friend just got the 1000$ version and there is a huge difference Blu-Ray is a bit better than HD but the HD on 360 isn't a down grade so DVD wise HD>Blu-ray.

Panda

Flame me please
I don't have NBA live so I don't know.
Also 360 is next gen of coarse its better than PS2.