XY X / Y Soundtrack Now Available on iTunes for $10 USD!

RE: XY soundtrack now available on iTunes for $10 USD!

PokeChimpo said:
Artemis said:
It's rather unlikely that the soundtrack would be released on physical media like a CD anyway. CDs are a dying format, and they're rather expensive to produce and distribute compared to a digital distribution method. There wouldn't be enough interest in non-digital-only consumers to justify it.

True, but I'm a little old fashioned and wouldn't mind one, maybe special order will be available sometime in the future.

Yeah. Any bet it will come to Club Nintendo right after I've spent all my points. -.-

RE: XY soundtrack now available on iTunes for $10 USD!

PokeChimpo said:
Artemis said:
It's rather unlikely that the soundtrack would be released on physical media like a CD anyway. CDs are a dying format, and they're rather expensive to produce and distribute compared to a digital distribution method. There wouldn't be enough interest in non-digital-only consumers to justify it.

True, but I'm a little old fashioned and wouldn't mind one, maybe special order will be available sometime in the future.

There is a CD version of it...
xymu.png

The FireRed and LeafGreen Soundtrack is already available on iTunes! Retails for $11.99. Lookout for these coming very soon:
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Pokemon Black and White
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Back