Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

Corn bread has revealed his role character to me and said what he has to do and I don't see any harm in that and that is why I'm protecting him.

But he isn't town, and the rest of us can't risk you guys winning as a team.

Vote: corn bread

Sigh.

corn bread is Porygon-X's mother, Unit-09. corn bread will unlock new abilities (or so) for Porygon who is town once they are together, so it is in the interest of this town to keep corn alive.
Also corn might actually be town, not an indie.

And now that you idiots made me say this just guess if both will survive next night... Idiot town.

Our seer says he is indie and you expect us to just not lynch him because you said so? Especially because you're on the same team as him.

Unvote: corn bread

Well, yes.

I would not want to keep any treaths alive.

Why didn't you say so sooner? Oh well, that's good to know. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just confused why you didn't say so in the first post.

Unvote: cornbread

Because the wolves get the info then too...

Teal, we are going to need to lynch someone on your team today. If you're sure corn bread will help the town, then we need to go for Mokoko or Bisharp.

Why?
Also it's not fair that you know our whole team. .-.

Stupid game host trying to replace someone who got replaced by me and then replaced a person. ._.

Alex, don't you even reveal my role... you know I'm town, and that's good enough.

I'm actually ok with Alex having this information,we just gotta make sure he's using it for the good of the town.

alex said:
Teal, we are going to need to lynch someone on your team today. If you're sure corn bread will help the town, then we need to go for Mokoko or Bisharp.

Looking back, Bisharp's been more active out of those two, but I think we should see what both have to say.

Vote: Mokoko

If someone on our team is a wolf, it is definitely Mokoko.

I know Teal is town, so I'll side with him on this one. Mokoko has been awfully quiet lately.

Luckyfire said:
Stupid game host trying to replace someone who got replaced by me and then replaced a person. ._.

Alex, don't you even reveal my role... you know I'm town, and that's good enough.

Why would I reveal your role?

alex said:
I could see that, they have 5 alive people on that team, they wouldn't have to wait that long to live.

Alex I told you that you couldn't talk about your previous team or role, you get a nice warning for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back