Finished Would You Rather...? [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear all those watches. The penny would bruise me, and we don't have them in Australia :p

Would you rather sleep on the floor or sleep hanging up in a wardrobe?

I would rather sleep on the floor. At least you can go to the bathroom!:p
Would you rather have a Feralligatr with Thrash and Hydro Pump, or a Feralligatr with Ice Beam and Hydro Cannon?

The latter, as I can just focus on special investment.

Would you rather losing a few brain cells to a book or to your math teacher's teaching.

Book, because the book is more interesting than Math.

Would you rather be trapped in Convicted but not the murderer or trapped in werewolf as town?

Haha, that's actually a good question! I would probably have to go with the town in a game of ww, because that way I can have a more active role in trying to save my life. You're always a bit helpless at the start of Convicted :(

Would you rather lead development on a Pokemon video game or have a self-created Pokemon TCG set published?

Self-created Pokemon TCG set because a) I'm better than PCL and b) I'm not amazing at making regions/plots/etc.

Would you rather red paint or blue paint?

Red Paint. That is, red paint if I understood the question.

Would you rather only be able to Meow for 24 hours or Woof/Bark for 24 hours?

Definitely bark for 24 hours; barking is so much more emotive than purring, so I think I could probably get my point across just fine without audible English!

Would you rather fall into a coma or be completely insomnic for a month?

Fall into a coma, so at least I don't feel like being dead.

Would you rather be the antagonist or protagonist in a play?

Protagonist, because everyone would [hopefully] cheer me on.

Would you rather be attacked by a Squad of Squirtles or a Squad of Pichus?

Squad of Pichus If I go down something really cute is going to do it to me.

Would you rather fall asleep on hot coals or fall asleep on a tiny raft on the ocean.

Tiny raft, because I won't get burnt. Getting burnt doesn't sound fun. 0-o

Would you rather a Bulbasaur or a Charmander.

A Bulbasaur. Or rather, a Bulbasaur if I understood the question correctly.

Would you rather be trapped in a mirror or trapped in a bubble for 24 hours?

Hmm, if the bubble didn't pop then obviously the bubble! Then I could roll around wherever I want.

Would you rather... listen to an a cappella group singing the exact same word for three hours straight or listen to the song Sunshine, Lolipops, and Rainbows for three hours straight?

A capella, because then it would eventually just be background noise to me.

Would you rather live in the Pokemon anime or the (main series) Pokemon games?

The anime. There are way more human food there.

Would you rather be able to fly or to be able to breathe under water?

fly. I don't like getting wet all that much.

Would you rather be trapped in Fire Emblem as a playable character or Mario as Peach?

I'd rather be a FE character, if I understood the question. Being Mario as Peach(?) 1: would be mega-confusing and 2: unbearable because I hate gender confusion. >,<

Would you rather be able to travel to video game worlds or video chat anyone (fictional or not)?

I would rather be able to travel to video game worlds. There is so much adventure to be had, and I could actually have a Feralligatr!

Would you rather have the Beatles play music on your birthday, or get a jet-pack on your birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back