Finished Would You Rather...? [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
1000 boiled eggs, because I could absolutely neat eat 1000 raw mushrooms.

Would you rather move to Thailand or Indonesia for five years?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Probably Thailand, they have some interesting views and a bustling rock and gem trade market which is perfect for me. :p

Would you rather have to chew water or drink food?

RunningWithScizors

Aspiring Trainer
Batman, because he's the more interesting superhero in my opinion. No superpowers - just an ordinary human with a sense of justice.

Would you rather wear your grandparents' clothes for a week or nothing but a barrel for a week?

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Grandparents' clothes, because they're easier to get around in, and everybody already knows I'm weird, so nobody would care. :p

Would you rather give a stranger online your home address, or give a stranger IRL your email?

Yeowie

the Mage Pichu
...and everybody already knows I'm weird, so nobody would care. :p
Hooray for weirdness!!
I'd give an rl stranger my email, because I've already made an email specifically for receiving spam.
EDIT: I needed a question! Would you rather be showered with bars of gold or showered with $50 notes?

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
$50 notes because Gold bars would probably break some bones.

Would you rather cross-dress for halloween or dress up as the invisible man for halloween? [IE, you're invisible]

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Dress up as the invisible man because then I could do things without other people noticing.

Would you rather have fish gills or rabbit ears.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Fish gills, cause at least I can plaster my face in makeup swim underwater. n.n;

Would you rather to read To Kill a Mockingbird or Anne of Green Gables?

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
To kill a mockingbird, because I read Anne Of Green Gables about 5 times in 5th grade for fun.

Would you rather be stuck with a pumpkin on your head for a month or be stuck in a haunted house for 2 days?

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Pumkin on my head, I can't stand haunted houses. Well unless it's one of those really old funhouse ones.

Would you rather have 100 kids come to your door when you don't have candy or have 100 monsters come to your door when you don't have candy.

Yeowie

the Mage Pichu
Kids. Because (as a kid) I can easily initiate conversation with them, and I could call the police on them if they didn't leave.

Would you rather be shot with ping pong balls or shot with eggs?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Ping pong balls, cause at I least I want stink!

Would you rather wear Pink! or wear Aqua?

Inferno390

You always knew that Feralligatr was the best.
Sonic, because he moves so fast, and I gotta go fast!

Would you rather be a Champion of a Pokemon region or someone who beats the Champion of a Pokemon region?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
As per the rules of Pokémon Leagues, aren't those the same thing? 0.o I guess I'd rather beat the Champion though. :p

Would you rather eat one 2 foot tall version of a food you hate, or 50 1 inch versions of foods you don't hate but don't like either?

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
50 1 inch versions of foods I don't hate but don't like either, because there are a lot of those, like Cucumber, that I eat on a regular basis!

Would you rather be a Mudkip or a Piplup?

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Piplup, because I'd rather be a Prinplup than a Marshtomp when I Evolve. :p

Would you rather be Serena or Ash's Pikachu for a year?

Yeowie

the Mage Pichu
Don't know much about Serena's Pikachu but I'd be Ash's because his Pikachu is awesome.

Would you rather fall 15 metres into a pool or 5 metres into a muddy puddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.