Finished Would You Rather...? [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relive a day when I was 10, because even 5 years later, I wish I was still 10. ;_;

Would you rather be fighting your sibling when you punch a hole into the wall or sweeping your house as a chore and knocking over the bin five times, each time just after you fixed it up?

Knock a bin over, I wouldn't be able to fix a hole in the wall.

Would you rather work on the next pokemon video game or the next 2 card sets?

Steven Universe, because I've heard lots of good things about it. Stones are people? Epic!

Would you rather be trapped in a dark room with Ghirahim, or a robotic Ghirahim? (Skyward Sword)

Don't ask why these are the options...

Robotic Ghirahim because I wouldn't have to have fighting skills to put water on a machine ( assuming it's not waterproof).

Would you rather be stuck in a really big maze or have to go through the same room over and over again to get to a different room?

A really big maze, because it is like a puzzle, and puzzles are more fun than continuous monotonous rooms.

Would you rather Pokemon exist in the real world or the Marvel universe exist in the real world?

Pokémon, so Pichu could be in the real world!

Would you rather be Zelda or Sheik without the ability to transform into the other one?

Zelda, cause she looks cooler. :3

Would you rather having to make your way through laser tripwire across a door, or make your way across a pool of acid with a group of people, linked arms, without falling in?

And that's the deadline! Hope everyone enjoyed "Would You Rather" as much as I did, and hope to see you all again in future Forum Games! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back