BW/BW2 Would you mind older Pokemon replacements?

Lambcabobs

Aspiring Trainer
Replacements as in, Koromori instead of Zubat. I got this idea from someone on another thread. What if Luvdisc and it's "evo" were actually replacements for magicarp? and also what if there was a new rock type to replace geodude and a fighting type for machop and such? Post your ideas

why would luvdisc replace magikarp in the generation AFTER it was introduced?
and if they were going to replace zubat
i think they'd make it poison not psychic

kangaskhan said:
why would luvdisc replace magikarp in the generation AFTER it was introduced?
and if they were going to replace zubat
i think they'd make it poison not psychic

I think you mean two generations after it was introduced.

I'd rather see more variety in the wild Pokemon that appear in the water/caves as opposed to seeing Tentacools/Zubats or anything to that effect abundant.

I wouldn't mind instances such as Koromori replacing Zubat, since Zubats were overabundant in EVERY SINGLE GAME. And flying/psychic is way better then flying/poison.

However, I have a major issue with replacing Pokemon that were already underused and underrated. Like those dumpy sacks of crap Munna and Musharna replacing Drowzee and my beloved Hypno as Psychic dream eater Pokemon. It's not fair! T-T

I agree with Lupo. I would rather see many different pokemon in each area. Replacing one extremely common pokemon with another one won't really change anything.

ramsey1993 said:
well drowzee and hypno sucked anyways, no matter how good your sig is! lol XD i like it though

Regardless of what your opinion of them was, they didn't deserved to be replaced by something as crappy as a pink dumpy marshmellow with smoke coming out of it's fat stupid head.

It's not so much whether or not I'm able to use them, I'm just annoyed at the fact that such an already unique and underused Pokemon is being replaced by something terrible. Like I was mad when they weren't in RSE, but at least they weren't replaced.

what about ralts? and i dont like using single type pokemon that much , its double types for me, gives my teal a range of strengths and type advantages and also range of attacks

Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir weren't "dream eating tapir" based creature like Drowzee and Hypno. Munna and Musharna eat dreams and even have the snout :/

I'm talking about their designs, I don't care about their movesets or stats, I don't play competitively. They look awful, like some 70s retro hippie's throw pillow. Way to cutesy and stupid.

Tarazuma said:
I'm talking about their designs, I don't care about their movesets or stats, I don't play competitively. They look awful, like some 70s retro hippie's throw pillow. Way to cutesy and stupid.
Maybe that explains the "Dream Smoke."

Back