Worlds 2014

I will be participating in the VGC LCQ. Hopefully some of you will recognize me.

So what are the side events? I sort of stopped playing midseason, but if Worlds is going to be in D.C., I might just go to hang out and play in the side events. I've never been to Worlds before though, so I don't know what to expect.

Mora said:
So what are the side events? I sort of stopped playing midseason, but if Worlds is going to be in D.C., I might just go to hang out and play in the side events. I've never been to Worlds before though, so I don't know what to expect.

Practically everything Nationals has + a little more, and the Pokémon store.

I wish I was able to get enough play points this year. I just started playing competitvly right around the state tournaments. I was only able to make it to the state tournament and one other sanctioned tournament which was about an hour a away.

One of the easiest ways to get the Play Points is to go to a league. For each season you go, that's one Play Point.

The league that is the closest to me is about an hour away. Im trying to get one started in Kalamzoo MI where i am from but Playpokemon is taking a really long time to approve of the league.

Ironman131 said:
but Playpokemon is taking a really long time to approve of the league.

This is common and it is an annoying problem. Sorry. The best thing you can really do is wait it out I think. :\

Worlds Playtesting

Hey Everyone! Just wondering who's going to be at World's, and who wants to playtest.

Comment if you can. :)

I'm heading down to the convention center now. I'll be [my user title] and I'll be wearing the 2014 Nats shirt. Hope I can see some of you there!

EDIT: Apparently it's not open.

After the closet one to me went out of business I have to go 30 minutes on a Tuesday to play. I am just training by myself for regionals and cities. :C

Just an update: Masters Division VGC LCQ will start at 3PM. Juniors & Seniors will start at 2PM.

If it were only a 3o minute drive I would pprobably go but the closest one to me would be about an hour to an hour and a half drive.

3 and 1 at LCQ with DarkGarb
Lost to Plasma...but beat a landy raichu deck!
Only mistake was not adding a shadow circle.

I had a lot of fun today at the lcq, and I met a lot of great new people. I lost in the third round of the vgc lcq, which kinda hurts but its better than losing in the 7th round. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at the side events.

I lost in the second round of the LCQ. Played Yveltal/Garbodor and lost the mirror match 2-0 because of a misplay. I knocked Porygon-X out the first round, though. :p

Back