'World Down' and 'Legendary Heartbeat,' Japan's Summer Sets Introducing Amazing Rares!

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Other sites are posting the translation on KlingKlang says you need both Kling and Klang on the bench or this attack does nothing.
Damn that sucks. Should've at least been "2 in any combination of Klink, Klang, and Klinklang." Or maybe give Klang the Top Entry ability.

Last edited:

momand

Aspiring Trainer
It’s a stage 2 that doesn’t have a worthwhile ability or OHKO anything so it’s unplayable

The Fish

0.o
They could've at least given them a decent ability, so they could synergies between each other or something. Why even bother with these bland attacks. The art is amazing though. 0313 pulling through yet again with that Simisear art.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
I must confess they're kinda bad.
They need to give more love to the monkeys.

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
I like simisage
abd2b08859e17a1b1d1a012503c53e4e.jpeg

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
If you are going to be so unoriginal as to simply copypaste the same attack in the three elemental monkeys, at least bother adding something that makes them different. That they are clones of each other doesn't mean you have to be lazy, ya know?

If TPCi is going to give them a [C][C][C] attack to all three, at least give them an ability. Something a la Ancient Origins Eeveelutions could be nice - current decks have a problem diversifying their attackers, and something to hit Metal/Grass/Fire/Fighting/Darkness for weakness would help weaker decks.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
[C][C][C] Giga Impact: 60+ damage. Deals 100 more damage if you have a Simisear and Simipour.

There, fixed it. You could have a fun deck that covers three weaknesses.

Babywinds

Aspiring Trainer
These plus the earlier Galarian Obstagoon reveal pave the way for a new [C][C][C] Energy to be printed, and I'm not going to lie I'd love something similar to Triple Acceleration Energy again.

jWaSiMhE

Aspiring Trainer
These plus the earlier Galarian Obstagoon reveal pave the way for a new [C][C][C] Energy to be printed, and I'm not going to lie I'd love something similar to Triple Acceleration Energy again.
TAE is still Standard until probably August 2021.