'World Down' and 'Legendary Heartbeat,' Japan's Summer Sets Introducing Amazing Rares!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Clam Almost decent
    Clam

Can someone explain what decks Spikemuth would fit into? It seems ok but doesn't do much for any deck I can think of because most decks have better cards to replace it with and also are those decks good?

2. Dark Espeon Dark Avatar
    Dark Espeon

Houndoom V benefits from it similar to Spiritomb decks and others that have an outrage attack. Another option would be damage spread decks such as Dragapult VMAX who really appreciate the extra damage and have an easier time to limit the opponent to switch and retreating by using Mr. Mime to shut down Scoop Up Net as an alternative that is not covered by Spikemuth Stadium.

Clam likes this.
  3. johnwick Aspiring Trainer
    johnwick

Antibacterial Ability?

There's a Covid joke waiting to come out of this right?

bbb888 and OVERGRO like this.
  4. JustNotCricket Aspiring Trainer
    JustNotCricket

Advanced Member Member

You could combo it with that Copperajah to put damage on your own bench.

bbb888 likes this.
  5. TheTempest Aspiring Trainer
    TheTempest

These cards go great with each other...

bbb888 likes this.
  6. DeftGreymon #JusticeForIceTypes
    DeftGreymon

Metal Saucer and Twin Energy would be fine as its needs two turns to set up being a stage 1.

OVERGRO likes this.
  7. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

OP elephant confirmed! Lets gooooooooo!!!

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    The Fish and bbb888 like this.
  8. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

They said streamable its very unlikely you could get the neccesary set up required to charge 4 copperajah consistently

9. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

10. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Galarian Obstagoon - Since you are playing Zigzagoon tha drops dmg, maybe include this for some little hand distruption. 3-4
    • Tubro Patch - I don't know why they release this card when Vs are a thing? According to the tweet, "It's Max Elixir without the skill." I may not like this because this may lead to so many losses that I may acquire. 3 Geodudes
    The video give some ways. Can be used in some outrage decks, Stunfisk, etc.

11. itsAdoggo yamperyamperyamper
    itsAdoggo

So, we are not getting any more type specific parches, and instead this unholy amalgamation?

Nyan and OVERGRO like this.
  12. The Fish 0.o
    The Fish

'Hoho, you're approaching me?'

13. Hongo Aspiring Trainer
    Hongo

Obstagoon is about to throw down with Kazuya.

[​IMG]

Rooie, Deedee and The Fish like this.
  14. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

Woah. Not only is it an unimpressive card, but they're straight-up shafting GXes in favor of Vs.

This card should read:
    "Choose a basic Energy card from your discard pile and attach it to 1 of your Basic Pokemon (excluding Pokemon-GX and Pokemon-V)."

Nyan and JustNotCricket like this.
  15. hervul Aspiring Trainer
    hervul

It’s so odd that Turbo Patch only excludes GXs and not Vs. some has an explanation on why this could be?

Nyan and JustNotCricket like this.
  16. JustNotCricket Aspiring Trainer
    JustNotCricket

Advanced Member Member

I agree re Turbo Patch; it seems super weird. I was kind of hoping that Mewtwo & Mew-GX might somehow be viable towards the end of next year if the game pushed heavily towards V contra non-V Pokémon but this makes it look like they're just trying to completely squeeze out GXs as quickly as possible!

17. Dravinator Poké Fanatic
    Dravinator

Copperajah/Houndoom V + Spikemuth looks like it could be a great rogue deck! I might give that a try when it releases. (Maybe even Boss's Orders/Guzma) @Clam

18. Kaizaac Aspiring Trainer
    Kaizaac

Energy patch is alright, but I really like that Obstagoon. It’ll be nice in Eternatus decks.

Ethan Mooney likes this.
  19. Ethan Mooney Aspiring Trainer
    Ethan Mooney

ADP

ShaQuL likes this.
  20. The Almighty Bidoof Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
    The Almighty Bidoof

Odd that Turbo Patch's art features fairy despite Energy Search excluding it

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 2 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?