'World Down' and 'Legendary Heartbeat,' Japan's Summer Sets Introducing Amazing Rares!

Clam

Almost decent
Can someone explain what decks Spikemuth would fit into? It seems ok but doesn't do much for any deck I can think of because most decks have better cards to replace it with and also are those decks good?

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Can someone explain what decks Spikemuth would fit into? It seems ok but doesn't do much for any deck I can think of because most decks have better cards to replace it with and also are those decks good?

Houndoom V benefits from it similar to Spiritomb decks and others that have an outrage attack. Another option would be damage spread decks such as Dragapult VMAX who really appreciate the extra damage and have an easier time to limit the opponent to switch and retreating by using Mr. Mime to shut down Scoop Up Net as an alternative that is not covered by Spikemuth Stadium.

JustNotCricket

Aspiring Trainer
You could combo it with that Copperajah to put damage on your own bench.

DeftGreymon

#JusticeForIceTypes
I feel like the art on Copperajah doesn't quite do it justice, but the attack looks pretty nice... if only it was more streamable, but I suppose that if it was it would be too OP haha.

Perhaps in Expanded with Metal Links Bronzong (or, you know, ADP....)

Metal Saucer and Twin Energy would be fine as its needs two turns to set up being a stage 1.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Galarian Obstagoon - Since you are playing Zigzagoon tha drops dmg, maybe include this for some little hand distruption. 3-4
  • Tubro Patch - I don't know why they release this card when Vs are a thing? According to the tweet, "It's Max Elixir without the skill." I may not like this because this may lead to so many losses that I may acquire. 3 Geodudes
The video give some ways. Can be used in some outrage decks, Stunfisk, etc.

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
Obstagoon is about to throw down with Kazuya.

tekken_7_kazuya_mishima_customization_by_whitedevil350_dc9ch0m-fullview.jpg

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Woah. Not only is it an unimpressive card, but they're straight-up shafting GXes in favor of Vs.

This card should read:
"Choose a basic Energy card from your discard pile and attach it to 1 of your Basic Pokemon (excluding Pokemon-GX and Pokemon-V)."

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
It’s so odd that Turbo Patch only excludes GXs and not Vs. some has an explanation on why this could be?

JustNotCricket

Aspiring Trainer
I agree re Turbo Patch; it seems super weird. I was kind of hoping that Mewtwo & Mew-GX might somehow be viable towards the end of next year if the game pushed heavily towards V contra non-V Pokémon but this makes it look like they're just trying to completely squeeze out GXs as quickly as possible!

Dravinator

Aspiring Trainer
Copperajah/Houndoom V + Spikemuth looks like it could be a great rogue deck! I might give that a try when it releases. (Maybe even Boss's Orders/Guzma) @Clam

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
Energy patch is alright, but I really like that Obstagoon. It’ll be nice in Eternatus decks.