Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
zoopidzut 2-0 coolpilot ~10pm cst. hope you draw better next round :D
Haven't for months in these tourneys, despite running everything from meta decks, to anti-meta decks, to rouge decks, to crazy decks (like this one). Probably won't now, either, if PTCGO has anything to say about it! XD

Still, I really like your deck, and may good draws come to you, too, next round! ;D

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All completed matches have been entered into Challonge. You can see the standings here.

Round 2 ends December 15, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST.

If your opponent has not responded to your PM after 24 hours, add me to your conversation with them.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Jedithious

Aspiring Trainer
I managed to win 2-1 against Wil Yates (Itzyatzee).
Games were played from 7:00 PST to 7:30 PST.
Thanks for the games and good luck in the rest of the tourney!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All completed matches have been entered into Challonge. You can see the standings here.

Round 2 ends December 15, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST.

There are still a few matches left. Have you contacted your opponents to schedule a match? Please let me know what your plans are. If I don't hear anything from either player, you will both be dropped due to inactivity.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The round ends tomorrow and I've yet to hear anything from most of you. What's going on?

If you want to drop, let me know. Dropping voluntarily will not negatively affect your chances of joining future tournaments.

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
@PMJ My Little Keldeo and I will be playing our match in about 2 hours (if the internet of my opponents works again by then...) :)