Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

I beat @Ceraphrim 2-1 today. Started around 11pm GMT. Very close games for two of them, pity about the dead draw in the first.

Decklist has been sumbitted now too.

Important Announcement
The following players have not yet submitted decklists.

stevexue - hikari12345123
Nobodyshero2727 - Nobodyshero2727
Maxi Ferreira - Charca22
CESit - Xabalangue
Adrian9 - itanchingo
Serperior - EspeonROX
Neb714 - ImNeb
Akutober - Forte
Scourge188 - Scourge18josie00018
Twixz - Twixz
Greninja13 - MinunPlusle13
homeofmew - homeofmew
Primal Latios - Crash-Wave
professor layton - cheesemanburg
DogStar - DogStar18
Salmo - 20tornadus03
purdyrich - purdyrich
WastedSkyPirate - WastedSkyPirate
IlDuce - Mussoleeni

Decklists must be submitted no later than the ender of the round, tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. Any player whose decklist has not been received by this time will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions, even if you are a minute late. It is strongly recommended that you send in your decklist as quickly as possible rather than wait until the last minute. There is no requirement to wait until after your match has been played before submitting your decklist.

All reported match results have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to verify that they are correct.

Important Announcement
The following players have not yet submitted decklists.

Nobodyshero2727 - Nobodyshero2727
Adrian9 - itanchingo
Scourge188 - Scourge18josie00018
homeofmew - homeofmew
Primal Latios - Crash-Wave
professor layton - cheesemanburg
DogStar - DogStar18

Decklists must be submitted no later than the ender of the round, tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. Any player whose decklist has not been received by this time will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions, even if you are a minute late. As you can see, I am still missing a large number of decklists. It is strongly recommended that you send in your decklist as quickly as possible rather than wait until the last minute. There is no requirement to wait until after your match has been played before submitting your decklist.

The following matches have not been reported:

@Maxi Ferreira vs @Scourge188
@Greninja13 vs @Twixz
@Wil Yates vs @professor layton
@Robert Belli vs @Coolpilot
@Mrpufferfish vs @WindierWeavile
@jessalakasam vs @Nobodyshero2727

Players whose matches have not been reported by the end of the round will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions.

All reported match results have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to verify that they are correct.

Last edited:
I, Coolpilot, defeated Robert Belli 2-0. Games were played from 7:00 - 7:15pm PST (They went, uh, very quick). Hope you get a bit of a better match-up next round! ^^;

I'm having some technical issues with Challonge and had to redo the entire bracket. I will have Round Two pairings up ASAP.

Round Two

Round%202%20Pairings_zps9vcjtlw1.png

Pairings for Round Two have now been posted!

You can view pairings here. Please report match results in this thread. Remember to record the date and time of the match, and the winner of each game.

I apologize for the little delay. Since we have only been set back approximately 20-30 minutes I do not see a need to extend the round.

Round Two will end on Thursday, November 17 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Any players who have not reported their match results by this time will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions. Only the winner of each match needs to report.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

Back