Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I did!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I always try!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? AbsolutelyEevee
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific DAY Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated and not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes!!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Definitely

• What is your PTCGO screen name? x-z-ie-r-o-x
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I believe I did for tcg posts.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? zoopidzut
  • What timezone do you live in? CDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? participated and not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Lanstar1
  • What timezone do you live in? U.S Mountain time (GMT -7)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Indeed I have.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes I will!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? pokemonjoe30
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? VictorSandy
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT-3
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, I didn't participate
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, I didn't. Only for prior months. =/
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes, I do.

What is your PTCGO screen name? - Coolpilot
What timezone do you live in? - Pacific Daylight Time/PDT (UTC-7)
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - Yes I participated, No I was not dropped.
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? - Yes
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Yes
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Cfritz739
  • What timezone do you live in? CDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? DaFallenPit
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern time Zone -5:00
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?No,no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? no(new member)
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

Completely random post, I apologise in advance for any inconvenience I may cause... I have a question: "When will September's cup begin and when will it supposedly would end?"

They are taking sign ups right now.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Itzyatzee
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I am!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? reddude333
  • What timezone do you live in? PST 7-UTC
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no.

17421_10155462237180112_4496333244902321937_n.jpg

• What is your PTCGO screen name? EspeonROX
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I'm still in it! And no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? You bet.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I always do.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yup.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? freedom8901
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+8
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? hinducow
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? yes

Back