Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

JungleBeatz

Financial Genius
  • What timezone do you live in? EST (UTC/GMT -5)
  • What is your PTCGO username? OxleyW
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes, I've posted decks/lists in the pasts. I can post a bit more.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

Tip the Milkman

Pokemans
    • What timezone do you live in?
    • Eastern Time (UTC-5)
    • What is your PTCGO username?
    • TiptheMilkman
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them?
    • No
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
    • No
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.)
    • Yes
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
    • No
  • After the first round of the tournament, you must submit your deck list to the tournament organizer via PM.
  • Cool

Burnzes

Aspiring Trainer
    • What timezone do you live in? Eastern time zone
    • What is your PTCGO username? Burnzes
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes
  • After the first round of the tournament, you must submit your deck list to the tournament organizer via PM. Your deck lists will be kept strictly confidential until the tournament is over.

SaliosGnome

Never confuse effort with results.
  • Tokyo (UTC/GMT+9) I can commit to North American time zone
  • SaliosGnome
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them?
  • No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
  • No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
  • Yes -- Yes
  • Yes

Last edited:

YellowSwellow

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • What is your PTCGO username? YellowSwellow
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? didnt participate
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? didnt participate
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? sure
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yup

WastedSkyPirate

What timezone do you live in?
London GMT+0

What is your PTCGO username?
WastedSkyPirate

Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them?
No

Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
No

Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

sasserod1

Aspiring Trainer
Brazil GMT-3

sasserod1

Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them?
No

Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
No

Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
Yes

No

Colourful

Aspiring Trainer
    • What timezone do you live in? Gmt/ utc+0
    • What is your PTCGO username? Culrful
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No/no
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) yes/yes
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

bananainpijama

Magikarp used Splash!
Germany GMT+1

bananainpijama

No

No

Yes

No

SummerDaze

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Eastern

SummerDaze

January, No

No

No, yes

Yes

Kaktusgris

Aspiring Trainer
    • GMT+1
    • marton
    • no
    • no
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.)
    • It is my first tournament and I promise t omake at least two posts over the next month
    • No :(

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO username? Elliot4me
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? I participated in both and didn't drop.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes and yes.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? No

__abrams__

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
    • What is your PTCGO username? Pokemonrocks987
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This is my first pokebeach tournament,and I will contribute at least two posts to the forums.

Ghostle

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? PST (UTC-8)
  • What is your PTCGO username? Ghostle
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes and yes

Last edited:

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
  • What is your PTCGO username? TheUltimateAbso (missing the l)
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Yes, but I was not dropped from either of them
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes and Yes.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This is not my first tournament
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

Sean Smith

T32 at 2016 Nats!
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • What is your PTCGO username? sean2001
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? discussion posts in the last month?
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? yes of course!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

BlaineistheBest

Life's short; play Pokemon
    • What is your PTCGO username? blaineisthebest
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Nope
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Nope
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes, and I will
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

OnixScrusher302

Aspiring Trainer
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (EST)
  • What is your PTCGO username? OnixScrusher302
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? I was in February's tournament and I voluntarily dropped after 3 losses
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did participate last month, and I made 3 or more Posts at least.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This is not my forst, and I'll be making posts anyhow lol
  • Challonge.com username: onixscrusher302

Pokedad TCG

The Quaking Punch
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern utc -5
  • What is your PTCGO username? Submit2darkseid
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes