Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Round 5: Kyronik vs Sabrina Garcia

Game 1- Sabrina
Games 2 and 3- Kyronik.

Played between 5:15 and 5:50.

Kyronik wins 2-1

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Twixz
  • What timezone do you live in?EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, not dropped!
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
  • Ingtree
  • What timezone do you live in? EST

• Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
  • No, this is my first time

• Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes I have

• Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course

• What is your PTCGO screen name? hikari12345123
  • What timezone do you live in? Gmt -5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? no
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? i will try.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gabe014
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -4
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I didn't participate.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I think so.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? MinunPlusle13
  • What timezone do you live in? Central
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

I can't see the article, it's just a blank page, so I'll just copy and paste the standard questions:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? ironcladmerc
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? Yes. If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
I assume Evolutions is not legal for this tournament as it won't be tournament legal until Nov 18.

Screen Name: josie0001
Time Zone: EDT (now) EST (after daytime savings)
Did I participate last month? Yes
Was I dropped? No
Did I make at least two posts? Oh yeah.
Do I promise to make at least two more? Absolutely
Up-to-date email? Yes
Premium Member? No

Important Announcement

We are currently experiencing issues with the news story, which will be fixed as soon as possible. When this is addressed, registration will proceeded as normal beginning with the members who have already posted.

Evolutions will not be legal for this tournament.

• Gorgonwo

• What timezone do you live in? Gmt -4

• Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
  • No, this is my first time

• Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I'm new so I haven't

• Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Absolutely!!

• homeofmew

• What timezone do you live in? Central Time

• no, I ran it

• Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
    yes

• Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Absolutely!!
yes
yes

The thread issues have been fixed; however, a new thread needed to be created. Please follow this link to the new thread. Members who have already registered in the tournament are still registered.

This thread will be locked to avoid confusion.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Epic_Medic
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Time Zone
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did participate in last months event. I was not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? elliot4me
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes/yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Cfritz739
  • What timezone do you live in? Central time zone
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes I did.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep

Current Registrants:

Format is PokeBeach username - PTCGO username

Premium Members

1. Coolpilot - Coolpilot
2, Robert Belli - TheBelli
3. stevexue - hikari12345123
4. ironcladmerc - ironcladmerc
5. Joseph Redd - Epic_Medic

Regular Members

1. Adrian9 - itanchingo
2. Arneboy11 - Arneboy11
3. Yog - Yoggington
4. TheGuardian118 - TheGuardian118
5. Lord Voltaire - dmacg97
6. carrotfoot - carrotfoot64
7. Serperior - EspeonROX
8. TheAncticipationEevee - AbsolutelyEevee
9 .TheUltimateAbsol - TheUltimateAbso
10. quakingpunch73 - setupshaymin82
11. GMax935 - GMax935
12. Saryn - KalDraKha
13. Neb714 - ImNeb
14. theprp30 - theprp30
15. Akutober - Forte
16. Trixss - Trixss
17. Lynnie - Jeahbear
18. grantm1999 - grantm2001
19. Moist Socks - ReallyWetWaffle
20. xTITAN - Ace-fighter
21. Scourge188 - Scourge18josie00018
22. Twixz - Twixz
23. Dourstree - Ingtree
24. Calcab - Gabe014
25. Greninja13 - MinunPlusle13
26. Kameto - Pokemonwhite1000
27. josie0001 - josie0001
28. gorgonwo - gorgonwo
29. homeofmew - homeofmew
30 . Elbow - elliot4me
31. WindierWeavile - Cfritz739

Total Registrants: 36 (28 Slots remaining)

Daylight Savings Time ends in the United States on Sunday, November 6 at 2:00 AM. From the first round moving forward, this thread will be updated using Eastern Standard Time. Please be aware of this when scheduling your matches. All players are responsbile for adjusting to the time changes.

If your information is incorrect or is not on this list please PM me or quote this post. As a reminder, you do not need to submit a decklist at this time. Decklists must be submitted to me via PM no later than the end of the first round on Thursday, November 10 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. If you have not submitted a decklist by this point you will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions. Your decklist is not approved until you have received a response from me. Deck information will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any questions or concerns at any point in the tournament, please PM me.

Registration will remain open until Saturday, November 5 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Back