Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Evader won 2-1 vs josie0001. Games were played today (Monday, 24 October) during 20.00-21.05 EEST.

Frosstoise VS Joseph Redd
Joseph Redd won 2-0. Games were played on 24 OCT from 1730-1830 Pacific Time Zone.
Good luck with the rest of your rounds.

I beat @Robert Belli 2-1 - games played at 9:30 EDT. First game I dead drew badly so was glad I could catch up with the other 2 games, good luck in the rest of the tourney Robert!

My round 4 Match against @redwater is over. I won 2-1. Games where played today, October 25, 7:10pm through 7:50pm MDT.
Better luck on the rest of the tournament man, that dead draw on game 3 was brutal .

Arneboy11 vs @GreninjaTheNinja
Arneboy11 wins, 2-1, games played from 3:00am-4:10am (GMT+2)

These were the greatest games I ever played in an online Pokébeach tournament, all 3 the games were decided on top decks at the last moment!
An amazing round against an amazing opponent! Good luck in the rest of the tournament and till our next battle/rematch! :D

Arneboy11 vs @GreninjaTheNinja
Arneboy11 wins, 2-1, games played from 3:00am-4:10am (GMT+2)

These were the greatest games I ever played in an online Pokébeach tournament, all 3 the games were decided on top decks at the last moment!
An amazing round against an amazing opponent! Good luck in the rest of the tournament and till our next battle/rematch! :D

I agree. They were amazing games. All were very close and either one of us could've won. However I guess luck was on his side with some great top decks! Look forward to playing him again because it was indeed very fun.

I defeated @ironcladmerc 2-1. Games were played 10-10:49pm EDT.
Game 1: Serperior
Game 2: ironcladmerc
Game 3: Serperior
Excellent games, the first two resulted in turnarounds from being five Prizes down. This was a set that should've been recorded.
GGs - best of luck in the next rounds.

Bolly and Carrotfoot played around 6:30 PM CDT on 10/26.

Game 1: Bolly
Game 2: Carrotfoot
Game 3: Carrotfoot

Good games, Bolly!

Back