Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Round 3 vs Lord Voltaire

Game 1 - Dogstar
Game 2 - Dogstar

2-0. Games played at 6-7pm eastern. GG's

Round 3: My Little Keldeo vs Gabking5458

My Little Keldeo wins 2-0

Games played on Wednesday, October 19 from 9:48 to 10:12 PM

Cool deck, good luck mate!

won 2/1 against coolpilot

Game 1 Aristotle Maragas 11pm est
Game 2 coolpilot 11:30pm est
Game 3 Aristotle Maragas 11:50 est

Good luck in the rest of the tornamwnt good games really close

So what happens now if you happen to be using Volcanion-EX since it is temp banned?

Banned cards should be still usable in friendly battles.

(This includes Shiftry and Trump Card!)

It might be buggy, so i suggest you contact Homeofmew to reduce the chance of trouble.

My match for round 3 is done.
I won 2-0 against @Serperior .
Games were played through October 20, 9:28 pm through 10:15 pm (EST).
Great games man, you played very well. Really wish you better luck on the rest of the tournament.

Official Statement about Volcanion:

It shouldn't be banned in pvp.

~the bug was known before going into the event.
~people knew it was bugged going into the event.

~ since this is the case they knew there was a bug, there was a possibility of a ptcgo ban, this is the issue of every person playing volcanion.
~ Being that said - since there are many people playing volcanion i can not ask them all to switch decks r3.

~ In the case of it being game breaking or something else would have happened, then you need to talk to your opponent about it winning because of a glitch won't be allowed.

Tina.

PS: the only other option is to drop everyone playing volcanion.

Banned cards should be still usable in friendly battles.

(This includes Shiftry and Trump Card!)

It might be buggy, so i suggest you contact Homeofmew to reduce the chance of trouble.
Yes sir. I remember when Bronzong BREAK was temp suspended for a glitch in which every time you discarded an energy for his attack, its would deal damage, meaning if your opponent had Bursting Balloon or Pressure Lucia, you were screwed. However, while they were fixing it to be only 1 attack, I could use the deck in friendly battles.
EDIT: Volcanion Will still provide the SAME function the same as before, (As with Bronzong BREAK) nothing should change because of this.

Back