Will Gyarados survive?

Ya, G-Dos teching Bronzong would be awful. Same with ERL because a G-dos deck typically has Azelfs, Uxies, and sometimes Mespirts. I usually have 1/2 Uxies an Azelf, a Regice, and sometimes a Crobat G on my bench, leaving a Space for Combee. Using ERL would give your opponent 2-3 prizes, and 2 more next time. That could determine a game.

Ya, G-Dos teching Bronzong would be awful. Same with ERL because a G-dos deck typically has Azelfs, Uxies, and sometimes Mespirts.
Never in a million years would G-Dos tech a Bronzong for anything. I think that's assumed...

Does Gyarados really need a Jumpluff counter? The only thing I've seen that makes Jumpluff do well is Judge+Weavile mid-game. It hurts.

Speed ______/Vileplume? lol. It's not even meant to be that fast to pull your stuff out, either. Vileplume's pretty important, and your Gengar set up under it being there. At least, that's what I've seen whenever it gets to be a good game, and so far, Gengar still sucks.

~L_X_F

uhm all of you got me wrong i was saying bronzong g xD..to put the energy on it....i was talkin about the 2009-10 season....pluff could win against gdos back then,when gdos had a bad start...erl helped to sudden death it....and even now im talkin about SD only..seeing as only gdos can win the SD match and not gengar ...

I know. Bronzong G would fail in a Gyarados deck. It has no basic energy.

I hate having to get specific energy in Gyarados anyways. You'd really have to speed your Gyarados build. That doesn't sound like such a bad idea except against Vileplume.

~L_X_F

I didn't take that much time to look at past posts, but Bronzong G is not a good idea. It can only move Energy from SP to any Pokemon. The Lighting Energy would have to be on either Bronzong (which would be pointless), Crobat (pointless), or Luxray (I'd rather attack with Gyarados).

Back