Will ash find love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day Ash finds love is the day his Pikachu evolves. The hard part won't be a kid who's stuck being 10 years old for ever finding someone he loves, the hard part will be finding someone who loves an eternal 10 year old back.

The Power of Three said:
The day Ash finds love is the day his Pikachu evolves. The hard part won't be a kid who's stuck being 10 years old for ever finding someone he loves, the hard part will be finding someone who loves an eternal 10 year old back.

lol then again does anyone in the pokemon universe age? so really if ash finds another 10 year old they will just live together forever, being 10 years old, forever

imsocool4321 said:
lol then again does anyone in the pokemon universe age? so really if ash finds another 10 year old they will just live together forever, being 10 years old, forever

THAT would be both illegal and creepy...

I think there will be only hints though. And if Ash's father was never revealed, why would Ash's love life be revealed first?

RE: Will ash fine love?

sturtle said:
Not at 14. Ash still acts 10, so he won't find love anytime soon. If he did, then he would stop traveling and become a Frontier Brain, as he has been offered. Then the show would end.

So no, I don't think Ash will ever find love. But misty may force it upon him.:p

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he isn't 13/14ish because in the Ash Vs. Paul Pokemon League Battle, they were like the same height and Paul looks like he's two feet tall.

Ya have you guys seen Ash standing beside Volkner, he is like 2 feet tall, and Volkner is in his early 20s, I bet so Ash is like 10 years old, and will stay 10 forever!

forever :eek:? that gets rid of an easy way for them to change what character there following though...and misty loves him magor >.>

26048115C6017EFFC1629F.jpg

Anybody remember this Pokemon movie? Ash has a girlfriend already, gosh. I think it was Pokemon Heroes?

jirachinick said:
26048115C6017EFFC1629F.jpg

Anybody remember this Pokemon movie? Ash has a girlfriend already, gosh. I think it was Pokemon Heroes?

Ash loves Latias? OMG, if Ash can love a pokemon, I'll go marry my dog >:] jk

Ash will not because kids don't want him to 'make out on camera'

Zenith said:
I second this notion

Ash/Bayleef OTP

(Fun fact: after making this post, I spent no less than twenty minutes on Bulbapedia to see if this had a wacky ship name. It didn't).

It does have a name. On Bulbapedia it calls it BodySlamShipping
(Because Bayleef always bodyslammed Ash)

BTW, he won't get a girl till brock gets one.... I... Think

Playerking95 said:
No-one knows if that was latias or the real girl or not. Anyway like i've said before i doubt it.
Ash still has some sort of girlfriend, we just don't know who.

Er-hem!
Latias in human form much?
He got a a little smooch even at the end!
But...that's as close as he's ever going to get.

Ash is about a smexy as a cabbage patch doll.

lol i thought ash was a fourteen year old creep who hangs out w 10 year olds and old men:p{G} just kiddin hope its not the girl iris from black and white

angelo1104 said:
lol i thought ash was a fourteen year old creep who hangs out w 10 year olds and old men:p{G} just kiddin hope its not the girl iris from black and white

Don't you mean Brock as the 14 year old creep and not Ash? Also, Ash is eleven (he said it was a year since he visited Viridian City with Misty and Brock, which was last when he was 10), and that was the last people heard of his confirmed age.

aggiegwyn said:
Bianca would have never bothered to kiss him. He's way to ugly.

i would hope you wouldn't think a cartoon character was hot.....

also my money is it was latias as a thank you.

in the final days of the anime: pikachu will evolve, we'll see Ash's father, and Ash and Misty will be together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back