Pokemon Who will lead in the third sinnoh game?

RE: Who will star in a third sinnoh game?

Nice info and thanks Typhlosionex* for posting some different idea unlike most people who say Giratina. Lmao

Giratina I would say and it would be probably Onyx versian *wait

lol now the thing is ... whats it gonna be called????

Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Diamond

then what?

Pokemon Onyx?

Darkrai will not star in the third Sinnoh game because it is an event Pokemon. When have they ever had an event Pokemon be the star of the third game? Or any game? Never, that's when.

According to Wikipedia, Giratina's name is based on Girasol, the fire opal.

Now that I think of it, having a game based on Giratina would be quite odd, since Giratina isn't part of the Sinnoh Pokedex. You need National Mode before you can go capture it.

But if you recall WPM's random pokemonopal.com check that led to Nintendo's official site (go ahead, see for yourself), and consider where Giratina's name comes from, we very well may see a Pokemon Opal Version within the next few years.

Suddenly when I was about to make the post, i realized something that Giratina has red gems on it's wings right?
The question is what kinds of Jewels are red so the possibilities of names are:
1.Girasol(Fire Opal)
2.Garnite(A Gemstone that glows with red)
3.Opal(Do i have to repeat)

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Darkrai will not star in the third Sinnoh game because it is an event Pokemon. When have they ever had an event Pokemon be the star of the third game? Or any game? Never, that's when.

According to Wikipedia, Giratina's name is based on Girasol, the fire opal.

Now that I think of it, having a game based on Giratina would be quite odd, since Giratina isn't part of the Sinnoh Pokedex. You need National Mode before you can go capture it.

But if you recall WPM's random pokemonopal.com check that led to Nintendo's official site (go ahead, see for yourself), and consider where Giratina's name comes from, we very well may see a Pokemon Opal Version within the next few years.

Well mabye the will put it in instead of manaphy

I don't think it will be manaphy because he's practically an event pokemon, because you have to go to a game event, get the special code, enter it on the ranger net, get the egg and trade it to D. and P.

Personally i'm saying either giratina or lucario, I have my doubts about giratina and as Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said giratina is not part of the sinnoh dex.

The return of mew is upon us, I wish. Manaphy is in Ranger.
Grittinna is my best best.
Dailga -- Time
Palkia -- Space
Grittinna -- dimmensions
I guess the only way to find out is by waiting for the game to come out

I still think darkrai is the legendary for the next game and if you look at bluesnow's thread it shows how they plan to let people get darkrai in japan and hopefully this will be coming to the Us and Uk in the future. I think Nintendo might engineer the next game to tie in with the darkrai event.

I say cresselia. It should be called "Amesist" version. There's light blue and pink so why not Amesist which is light purple?

Well Cresselia has no connection with Dialga and Palkia. I dont think that Cresselia has even A 5% chance of being on there.

yes is more problably that giratina appears in a third game it has a 75% of appearing darkrai has a 25% of appearing because it is an event pokemon event pokemon never appear in games don,t believe connections of movies trademark remember lucario and the mystery of mew they trait lucario almost as a legendary but is it legendary? no just think about it I like a lot darkrai and would like it appear in a game but that is very improblable:(

Pokemonwebsurfer said:
Giratina is the Renegade Pokemon which can mean it rebels against time and space.

Look at this.  This is proof.  Giratina is the one.

This is what the story would be like:

Team Galactic does something to Giratina, which angers it, causing it to try to stop time and space forever.  So, it's up to Palkia and Dialga to stop Giratina together.

This is kind of like Emerald, except on Emerald, one Pokemon stopped the two, but on the third one, two Pokemon stop one.

Back