Pokemon Who will lead in the third sinnoh game?

The question isnt who will star in the third Shinno game. The question is Whqat gem would it be.

no, but Giratina is is in a lake, which must connect it to the pixies somehow. I dont think it will be Giratina! It might but i really dont think. I actually think it will be Darkrai. I know i shoudnt listen to the movie connections but i have too here. I really think it will be Darkrai. There is a 99.99% chance that none of you can change my opinion!

The Girasol is a gem. It means 'Fire Opal' so that pretty much sets it in stone that the next game will be Pokemon Opal Version with Giratina on the front.

PS - Why are there so many threads like this? It's really obvious...

but giratina has to connect to the pixies somehow. I dont think it will be Giratina. And how do you all know there will actually be a third game? I mean they havent confirmed anything!

Definitely gonna be Giratina.

Lance's PokePet
e4k4.png
Salamence.gif

Sally the level 79 Salamence!

pokelen this might change your opinion as I said before movies don,t mean anything in lucario and the mystery of mew lucario was treated as a legendary and in the game is legendary?nooo it isn,t also have you read a bit of the arceus myth one part says "two beings for.. I don,t remember well this part and one being for spirit so two beings=dialga and palkia spirit=giratina also if giratina had a connection with pixies shouldn,t it be a psychic type and more little if they put darkrai in a game nintendo�s daekrai event will be ruined because almost nobody will go so if nintendo puts darkrai in a version nintendo will lose money that is because I think it will be giratina

Sorry to post late but what ever happens there's going to be a third game, in Nintendo official magazine (from the u.k) there's a page in the latest mag with a statement from one of the pokemon designers explaining how there's always a third game following on, starting from yellow, and how there's going to be one this time. In case people don't believe me i'm going to post it word for word.

Back