Pokemon Who will lead in the third sinnoh game?

RE: Who will star in a third sinnoh game?

i agree with you! i do believe he would be awesome in a third game!!

Who do you mean?

Also thanks people for posting in my first thread :) lmao

Yes, Giratina will probably star in the third DP game.

Also, it looks like a cross between a centipede and a balilisk.

Bulbapedia made a good point too,
Giratina is the Renegade Pokemon which can mean it rebels against time and space.

It's definitely going to be Giratina, it can't be cresselia because that's the Latios/Latias of the game. Heatran is just some mettallic terd and doesn't deserve to be the star of the game.

Ok, But if Cresselia is the latios/latias of diamond/pearl why doesn't it have an opposite for the other game? Lol

giratina makes sense because it is the third in the sinnoh legendary dragon trio

I know I know, but I think some people are forgetting that rayquaza had nothing to do with groudon and kyogre's type, also a while back a few people mentioned that Nintendo are saying that the next pokemon game will be "different", I'm not sure if this is true but a lot of people brought the topic up. Who knows maybe Ninty are planning something wacky? Lmao

No, all of you are wrong it is going to be the Unown LOL

TradeMark said:
I know I know, but I think some people are forgetting that rayquaza had nothing to do with groudon and kyogre's type, also a while back a few people mentioned that Nintendo are saying that the next pokemon game will be "different", I'm not sure if this is true but a lot of people brought the topic up. Who knows maybe Ninty are planning something wacky? Lmao

Yes but both Kyogre and Groudon were awakened and the only one who was powerful to put both back to sleep again was Rayquaza. See how he fits in perfectl? It didnt matter that his types were different then Groudon and Ky ogre.

If Giratina were to star in the new D/P Pre-Quell the plot line would be so much different making the game much more Fun and exciting as the last one.

Go Giratina

Ha ha, yay! a cheerful post! Lmao

Also yeah I hope you're right! Lol

maybe just maybe doubt it but how about lucario it would be called pokemon jade (dont make fun cause im saying this just a idea)

Ohhh yeah everyone's forgotten about lucario he fits in and has all ready had his own movie.

Good point.

but remember darkai's going to have a movie long before they come up with the next game and it's still been agreed on it's not going to be the star.

i think darkrai would be cool but nintendo won't agree in doing somtin' like that. but Heatran can be a great idea because the man on survival area says that heatran created the battle zone...and dialga and palkia tore sinnoh in half (see the resemblace?)

here are the canidites
1.girantia
2.mesprit,azleaf,uxie on 1 cover
3.darkri
4.cresslia
5.lucario
6.aresus
7.heatran (doubt it)
8.shaymin (like a 2% chance of making it on cover)
thats about all i can think of

Back