Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he can`t die. PLUS since Link can use the power of the Triforce for a wish to for immortality.

Goku can use the Dragon Balls for immortality.

Therefore invincibility is shown right there.

The king of Highrule wished for Toonlink and Zelda to be returned to safety. That show`s it grants wishes.

I checked everybody's profile and it say's that everybody is just reading and not replying. I think that we won. P.S. why is everybody mentioning superman even though he isn't on the list.

Fierce Deity said:
I never said he can`t die. PLUS since Link can use the power of the Triforce for a wish to for immortality.

Goku can use the Dragon Balls for immortality.

Therefore invincibility is shown right there.

The king of Highrule wished for Toonlink and Zelda to be returned to safety. That show`s it grants wishes.
To bad you need all three pieces of the Tri-Force to have immortality, which Link only has one. Mabye two if Zelda gives him her piece.

And Goku wouldn't have the chance to gather the Dragonballs. And plus, Goku doesn't want an unfair advantage.
pikachu1246 said:
I checked everybody's profile and it say's that everybody is just reading and not replying. I think that we won. P.S. why is everybody mentioning superman even though he isn't on the list.

You won?

That chances of you winning are as good as the chances of MC Hammer getting another record deal.

You give superman advantages why not us too. P.S. Ganon has the last triforce find him and it will appear.

Goku would win hands down because of universe destroying powers. Link has immortality with the Triforce wish. Goku with the Dragon Ball wish.

Ganon forced the Triforce out of Link and Zelda. Link can do the same and get the wish.

pikachu1246 said:
You give superman advantages why not us too. P.S. Ganon has the last triforce find him and it will appear.

Small problem. Ganondorf won't give it up without a fight.

@Deity - Universe destroying powers mean nothing when yo don't use them. And if he used that type of power, not only would it not kill Superman, it would leave him almost dead, every living being dead and the Dragonballs would be destroyed and he wouldn't be able to bring them back.

Ganon is already dead find his DEAD body any you'll get the last triforce. -_-
P.S. I love Aerodactyl Give up already or is it that you can't handle the taste of defeat.

What did I say about Vegeta going to the HTC to protect Dende. (Or any Namek.)

Super Man would either die, or be severly crippled. Or Goku would go to the HTC and gather energy from the universe using the Universal Spirit Bomb. He would then leave the dimension, and throw it at S man.

Super Man too fast to get hit? Wrong. He`ll charge after Goku. Goku will use the Instant Transmission Technique to move a couple of meters down and Super Man would run into the Spirit Bomb and disintergrate without hestitation.

If you want to see how prodigous the Universal Spirit Bomb is, go check one of my links on the first post.

Even Chichi(Goku`s none Super Saiyan wife) can kill Superman,she has the power of a young super Saiyan!

pikachu1246 said:
Ganon is already dead find his DEAD body any you'll get the last triforce. -_-
P.S. I love Aerodactyl Give up already or is it that you can't handle the taste of defeat.

But Ganondorf never stays dead.

Defeat? You guys haven't said anything that should make you think you've defeated me. All you've said is "Goku iz 1337 4x0rz lol kaykay and link iz 1337 h4x0rz he haz duh trai4ce he iz 1337 he haz ehmoart4litee" and nothing else.

Can I ask yo people something? Have you even read a Superman comic in your life?

pikachu1246 said:
I've read one but I got bored with it and I sold it online for 93$

Than you shouldn't be debating either. You should just go back to deviantArt and drool over pictures of Goku and Vegeta lubing each other up.

Moron.

It`s my thread. I don`t need the knowledge of S man. Your supplying it to me. I`m supplying DBZ knowledge. (And some other characters, including Link and Knuckles.)

Your sigs too scary to be in this discussion. Just joking. :b

Anyway, Goku has the power, technique, skills, speed, and experience to win. Super Man fights in one two punch styles. Goku fights in high speed. His reflexes are greater too.

You should read the newbie guide. Stop harrassing him. He`s ten. I`m 13. If theres someone your going to harrass its me. Leave him out of this.

You can`t be calling people names. I learned that from Mateo. And he`s a Super mod.

I love Aerodactyl Call me a moron all you want but just remember. you should be talking about yourself. jk jk

Fierce Deity said:
It`s my thread. I don`t need the knowledge of S man. Your supplying it to me. I`m supplying DBZ knowledge. (And some other characters, including Link and Knuckles.)

Anyway, Goku has the power, technique, skills, speed, and experience to win. Super Man fights in one two punch styles. Goku fights in high speed. His reflexes are greater too.

You should read the newbie guide. Stop harrassing him. He`s ten. I`m 13. If theres someone your going to harrass its me. Leave him out of this.

You can`t be calling people names. I learned that from Mateo. And he`s a Super mod.

Read my edit.

Fierce Deity said:

Wow. You've never read a Superman comic in your life and you're just basing this off of what you've seen or heard. Goku isn't just one two punch. He knows martial arts, he's smarter than Goku, he's faster, stronger, more durable and more invulnerable than Goku. And Superman doesn't fight in high speed? Since when is 7.7 times the speed of light not fighting in high speed?
Fierce Deity said:
Fierce Deity said:

Read my edit.

Your age explains your ignorance. Mabye you should put the football down and open a book sometime.

:D

I love Aerodactyl said:
Fierce Deity said:

Wow. You've never read a Superman comic in your life and you're just basing this off of what you've seen or heard. Goku isn't just one two punch. He knows martial arts, he's smarter than Goku, he's faster, stronger, more durable and more invulnerable than Goku. And Superman doesn't fight in high speed? Since when is 7.7 times the speed of light not fighting in high speed?

All Super Man goes in the show is Get beat by the enemy and then he gets some power or thing to help him....thats all he does!

Turboblast said:
I love Aerodactyl said:
Fierce Deity said:

All Super Man goes in the show is Get beat by the enemy and then he gets some power or thing to help him....thats all he does!

And Goku doesn't? And we're not talking about the Superman from the animated series. We're talking about Pre-Crisis/Prime Superman.

And if you want to bring the style of the show, I'll break down a Dragonball Z episode for you.

Villain threatens earth. Goku fights them for the first time. Gets owned. He trains for thirteen episodes, goes back to fight them, still gets owned, then charges up for fourteen more episodes and then beats them with the same move everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back