Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Once again, you've proven yourself to be a big, ignorant, DBZ fantard that thinks Goku is "1337 h4x0rz lol!!1!1!11one!!eleven". And we're not talking about Vegeta/Goku fusion, we're talking about Goku, and Goku alone. No Kai or fusion BS. And want to know why you've never seen Superman do those types of things? BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER READ A SUPERMAN COMIC! I've seen every DB/Z/GT episode. I know Goku's powers.

Know what's funny? You say that Goku SS4 can blow up the Galaxy, but he won't. Goku is to much of a goody goody to endanger innocent lives. Where as Superman, if you piss him off enough, he'll throw a sun at you.

Anyway, back to proving you wrong.

By 1957, Superman is able to hurl an uninhabited Planet through space (Superman #110) Both Pre-Crisis Superman and Superboy have been known to move planets without external assistance. For reference, consider the earth an average sized planet. The earth weighs in at 5.972 sextillion (5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000) metric tons. Think Goku can do that?

He sneezed in outer space, and his super breath obliterated an uninhabited solar-system. The whole thing.

He once used his superbreath to extinguish a star about to go nova.

Know what the funniest thing is? The Superman I'm talking about now, Pre-Crisis Superman, is the SECOND STRONGEST Superman incarnation. Superman-Prime, the strongest villain in the DC universe to date, can shatter reality itself and put it back together however way he wants.

Superman-Prime also flew through the body of the Anti-Monitor, a being that can curb stomp Galactus from Marvel. Anti-Monitor's armor is so durable that he was attacked by thousands of heroes from many other earths such as multiple Supermen, Batmen and many others. Superman-Prime was able to fly straight through him and hurl him across the galaxy with not even a fraction of his power.

Shall I continue?

While I agree with you on this, you're really not supposed to curse on this site. Just try to be a little less aggressive in your arguments. This could go on forever and Deity will still think the same thing. It's a lost cause. I'm not even going to even try to argue with him on this topic.

NyJonesy26 said:
While I agree with you on this, you're really not supposed to curse on this site. Just try to be a little less aggressive in your arguments. This could go on forever and Deity will still think the same thing. It's a lost cause. I'm not even going to even try to argue with him on this topic.

At least someone agrees with me on this.

Fierce Deity said:
Hmm. Hold on. I have to think.

I`ll come back later. I have some unsettled business with a certain admin on a different site.

Translation: I have admitted defeat to your superior logic and am currently making excused so I have time to mope over my ignorance.

Fierce Deity said:
Hmm. Hold on. I have to think.

I`ll come back later. I have some unsettled business with a certain admin on a different site.

Just give up on this whole thread. You're not making any friends by being stubborn and trying to show off your knowledge of the DBZ universe. You obviously disagree with almost everyone who posts in here, and instantly try to prove them wrong after they post. There's a reason this thread is only rated 2/5 stars. Just let people post what they think and leave it at that.

Hold on.

Anyway, I did a lil research and forgot to mention this killer combo. Solar Flare=blinded S man. Plus Destructo Disk. Which cuts through anything, and can be controlled telekenetically. You can`t reflect it either.

Once super Man is blinded, Goku will use multiform, then the afterimage strike, and then top it off with Destructo Disk. Goku will have clones, an exposed S man, have false images (Like double team) while Super man is blinded, they`ll all throw the Destructo disk at S man, and cut him up into an S.

How is this being ignorant? Your the one thats ignoring the strategies. Your just saying what he can do. I`m saying how he`ll do it. And Goku will go all out and ignore the inoccent people. Vegeta will take a Neamek into another demension, so it won`t die. After its safe, Goku will go all out against Super Man with no interupptions or fear for the people. Because as long as the Nameks inside the HTC, it`ll be able to create new Dragon balls. So Goku would be able to wish back the dead people, and give them new planets.

In the title of this thread is the word "debate." Debate- To quarrel over. An arguement.

None of this even matters, almost everything discussed here is fictional. And I DO know how to read, so there's no need to tell me what I already know. I just don't think this thread serves any real purpose.

I just specifically said the definition of debate. The word debate is in the title of this thread. I`ll say it again. Debate- To quarrel over. An arguement.

Thats the point of this thread.

I told you I can read, and I read what you posted. You're wasting your time, so put your dictionary away and listen to what I'm saying.

By the way, it's spelled argument.

Once again, we're talking about Goku, not Vegeta. Stop bringing in Vegeta because you know I'm right. And I have a question. How can Goku go "all out" and NOT ignore the people. He'd kill off all the innocent people which would kill his will to fight which would be an opportune time for Superman to come in, and snap his neck.

And want to know how you're being ignorant?

Here is the definition for ignorant - 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

You stated in one of your earlier posts that you've never seen Superman perform a feat that he's done, millions of times. Why is that? Because you've never read a Superman comic, and you're probably basing your opinion off of the movies or the animated series. I find it funny how you say I'm ignorant, and you're the one throwing your biased answers out there.

Solar Flare wouldn't work. Superman is faster than the speed of light. Which means he could get to Goku before Solar Flare was bright enough to do any damage, even though it wouldn't anyway. Plus, Superman's heat vision trumps Goku's Destructo Disk. His heat vision can burn through suns. The Destructo Disk can barely hurt Freiza.

Want even more?

What are you talking about? Frieza even had a move similar to the destruct disk. No I didn`t take out a dictionary.

Frieza was never hit by the Destructo disk, so theres no proof. To begin with, he won`t know which Goku is real if he uses Multi form, and the Afterimage technique. Super Man may be fast, but he won`t be able to defend himself from the Solar Flare coming from several directions.

If they were fighting in the HTC then he won`t have to worry about other life forms.

I love Aerodactyl said:
Once again, we're talking about Goku, not Vegeta. Stop bringing in Vegeta because you know I'm right. And I have a question. How can Goku go "all out" and NOT ignore the people. He'd kill off all the innocent people which would kill his will to fight which would be an opportune time for Superman to come in, and snap his neck.

Don`t you think Superman cares about the people also,He would try not to use his beam powers in fear of it missing Goku and the people could get hit?

Frieza was killed by his own Destructo Disk. I forgot what it what it was called, but it`s the same thing. Goku would ask S man to go in the HTC before they fight.

Want to learn some math.
goku + Superman= Goku
goku + link + superman = Goku and link

Doesn't anybody understand that If link slows time with the ocarina Superman would be slow giving goku and link an advantage to see and destroy superman.

but you cant destroy superman without kryptonite where the heck is Link going to get that at?

Turboblast said:
I love Aerodactyl said:

Don`t you think Superman cares about the people also,He would try not to use his beam powers in fear of it missing Goku and the people could get hit?

Superman has good control over his heat vision. He's never hit an innocent bystander with his heat vision since he was created.

@Deity - Technically, Freiza didn't die by the disk. It was the explosion of Namek that did it. And he was hit with Krillin's Destructo Disk. It was when he looked like his father and he was fighting Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta. And what part of FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT do you not understand. It doesn't matter if it's coming from multiple angles or not, he's still faster than light.

@Pikachu1246 - Link would die faster than anything. Superman would be slowed down, but Link still couldn't hurt him.

You guys should just give up. You guys aren't pointing anything out that is worth while mentioning. Face it, Goku would lose to Superman because Superman is physically and intellectually superior to Goku and anybody else you want to throw at him.

pikachu1246 said:
Want to learn some math.
goku + Superman= Goku
goku + link + superman = Goku and link

Doesn't anybody understand that If link slows time with the ocarina Superman would be slow giving goku and link an advantage to see and destroy superman.

I bet Cell is more powerful super man, One ki blast from SS2 Goku would at least knock him out....

He put the sol in his sword what if he struck kryptonite and it encrusted his sword. Or maybe make an arrow with a point made out of kryptonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back