Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiro said:
but you cant destroy superman without kryptonite where the heck is Link going to get that at?

To bad Krpytonite doesn't work anymore.
pikachu1246 said:
He put the sol in his sword what if he struck kryptonite and it encrusted his sword. Or maybe make an arrow with a point made out of kryptonite.

But where would he get it? That's the point.

Never thought of that did you.

Fierce Deity said:
But wouldn`t Goku slow down too?

Your wrong. Trunks killed Frieza. Frieza was turned into an android.

Explains your knowledge about Frieza.

You all forgot about Link's Fierce Deity Mask.

A deity is a god. Super Mans not legendary, so therefor cannot kill a god. Goku however is a the Legendary Super Saiyan. Link is both Legendary, and with the Fierce Deity's mask is a god.

Fierce Deity said:
Fierce Deity said:
But wouldn`t Goku slow down too?

Your wrong. Trunks killed Frieza. Frieza was turned into an android.

Explains your knowledge about Frieza.

You all forgot about Link's Fierce Deity Mask.

A deity is a god. Super Mans not legendary, so therefor cannot kill a god. Goku however is a the Legendary Super Saiyan. Link is both Legendary, and with the Fierce Deity's mask is a god.

To bad Superman has defeat gods. Darkseid, Imperiex, Anti-Monitor. They're all considered gods. And Goku isn't the Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly was. And how is Link legendary?

I'm starting to think you're an eleven year old fanboy.

There is a thing in Japan,that there are golden sensei that every 1000 years save the world,and yes they are gods!

Vegeta said Super Saiyans are Legendary. An official DBZ game said "Goku has defeated Frieza by transforming into the Legendary Super Saiyan." THAT is proof right there.

OKay, seriously, everyone who's not on Superman's side is now just making really short posts that are completely baseless. Especially you, pikachu. You need to start adding depth to your posts.

Personally, I think that Superman will probably take up first place, while I expect Goku, despite his power levels, would only be around 10. Consideirng we haven'te ven looked at Marvel yet. Or other games. DC probably has about 6 more guys at least who are in that power range.

Fierce Deity said:
Vegeta said Super Saiyans are Legendary. An official DBZ game said "Goku has defeated Frieza by transforming into the Legendary Super Saiyan." THAT is proof right there.

Know what he meant by that? He meant that the Supoer Saiyan form was a mere legend. He wasn't calling Goku legendary.

Like we said god's can't be destroyed by just anybody you also have to be a god. Superman might be tough but can he handle the power of god's. I don't think so. Superman Isn't a god he's just a man with powers. Leaving superman powerless.

NyJonesy26 said:
It seems people can't accept the fact that Superman is unbeatable.

Except when he fought Doomsday.
pikachu1246 said:
Like we said god's can't be destroyed by just anybody you also have to be a god. Superman might be tough but can he handle the power of god's. I don't think so. Superman Isn't a god he's just a man with powers. Leaving superman powerless.

Gods can't bve destroyed? Ever play God of War 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back