BW/BW2 Who is Aloe?

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
That we saw Black started a battle with. Who is she? (and don't talk about her being black)

12806451310028.jpg

Either Gym leader or Elite, cause there is a Pokeball at the place they're batteling. In the background... it looks like a kitchen to me and her clothes could also be some kind of servitrice?? Maybe a restaurant? :3

Aloe Vera?

in all seriousness she does not seem to be a gym leader, so maybe she is an important side character???

It can't really be a gym since the gyms will most likely have some sort of a puzzle that the trainer has to pass before battling the gym leader of that gym. I highly doubt if it is one of the elite 4. Because the room would be much better looking than that. So it seems like a regular trainer probably a waitress.

Ice Arceus said:
It can't really be a gym since the gyms will most likely have some sort of a puzzle that the trainer has to pass before battling the gym leader of that gym. I highly doubt if it is one of the elite 4. Because the room would be much better looking than that. So it seems like a regular trainer probably a waitress.

It can actually be a gym, the puzzle is in the room before this. Notice the door? Just like with Fantinas gym :3

[IX] said:
An Archaeologist from the desert area ?

Most likely theory I've heard so far, imo. I don't think she is a gym leader/elite four member. From the look of the room they are battling in, there are (or what seems to be) fossil cases, so she definitely could be an Archaeologist.

I think she is a gym leader. Expecially since the demo of B/W showed you unable to go into that gym.. and that wasn't a normal gym building, which makes me think the gyms will be fashioned into the scenery.. So yeah.. A gym leader!

s2daam said:
I think she is a gym leader. Expecially since the demo of B/W showed you unable to go into that gym.. and that wasn't a normal gym building, which makes me think the gyms will be fashioned into the scenery.. So yeah.. A gym leader!

This makes me wonder if maybe there won't exactly be "gyms" or "gym leaders" but designated trainers that you must defeat. Like a group of top ranking trainers.

That would open it up alot so they wouldn't necessarily have to be found in gym like situations...It would mean that these top trainers [sorta gym leaders] wouldn't be stuck to a gym all the time and you could find them camping out in a forest or something....

It's all "what if" though....but I think it would make a nice change.

Maybe she owns Desukan and the reason you discovered her in a desert area, maybe a desert gym and when you find it she come up and like what are you doing peeking at my research the she takes you to her museum in the desert which no-one visits anymore so she claimed it her gym.

I'm guessing some random important character, simply because the room that she's in doesn't seem like a room inside a Gym/E4 building. Besides, Cheren was first revealed in the same way, and when CoroCoro came out, Cheren was shown to be a "random important character".

well i wouldnt mind her being a gym leader but i hope she isint the champion just because she dosent look
champion like..

I think she is a high ranking Team Plasma member.
because that looks like an office a high ranking member would be in. (with the glass cases and everything)

Back