BW/BW2 Who is Aloe?

Playerking95 said:
Ontopic: She will not be a member of team plasma and she hasn't got that much of an evil look i'd say she just wants to battle you for a gym battle.
Mabey she is a bad person and she just doesn't like to show emotion,mabey Team Plasma made her be that way.

Okay I don't understand why everyone keeps saying she has an evil look, I don't see the evil!!!

Looks like a possible gym leader to me. But just to make it interesting, maybe she is a friend of the main character's mom and every so often she checks to see how much you improved. Highly doubt this but I was trying to think of a new thing the game hasn't done before. The archaeologist thing sounds very possible too if those cases in the room are in fact museum exhibits.

Well, probably she's a hair stylist since Kibago jumped into her hair. Just kidding. I think she'll accompany Ash and Friends. :3

AshsGirlSkymin said:
Well, probably she's a hair stylist since Kibago jumped into her hair. Just kidding. I think she'll accompany Ash and Friends. :3

That's iris...
Aroe is the girl in the game.

hooner94 said:
I also think she's an archaelogist, but i feel like she is important in the plot for some reason. So meeting her in the museum would be like one of several places you battle her, now I don't know if she's good or bad, but i believe she is important

Quite possibly. Like the Devon president in R/S/E

Maybe she's like ROARK the 4th gen gym leader in a sense, she'd have a side part.

She can be a gym leader, and an archaeologist, she'll have ground type pokemon probably since the desert is close, idk just an opinion.

Possibly a member of team plasma if you look at the way she wags her finger and her manacing kind of look.[/align]

Aloe, Aloe Vera. It's a plant found in deserts. I don't know if this was mentioned before. But it ties in with those displays in what looks like a museum and the desert north of Hiun City.

I seen her artwork on 4chan.. Didn't know if it was real... it is :D (Check Pokebeach home page!)

@Divine_Light: It's not like Aloe Vera. If it was, here Japanese name would be アロウ Or アロー…
But I like your thinking :D

Shimama-man said:
Ah.... I use the direct Japanese :D (Even Wooguru over wargle or Chiraami over chillarmy)

@SinnohTrainer17: Maybe she's all 3!! :D
But, yeah, I like that idea. Maybe you have to fight her to get the fossil(s)?
Now I don't know what I want her to be now..... >_<
All these fossils and archeology and the big desert..There must be alot of Fossil pokemon o.o

Playerking95 said:
Her clothes look kind of...weird?

She's clearly a chef.... She kinda looks fat....
Maybe she's not a desert gym leader any more :(
She still looks cool! :D

In case anyone missed it, here's her picture:
313jdzs.jpg

I don't think she looks like a chef maybe she just like to dress in old clothes but her hair tied back makes me think she is a psychic(Sorry if that's racist) but she could be a chef, i could be wrong.

Playerking95 said:
I don't think she looks like a chef maybe she just like to dress in old clothes but her hair tied back makes me think she is a psychic(Sorry if that's racist) but she could be a chef, i could be wrong.
I don't see how that's racist... Anyway... Couldn't tied back hair be more of a chef thing too?

(A side note, Her bottom half reminds be of the girl from Tom and Jerry.... Same pants :D)

Shimama-man said:
@Divine_Light: It's not like Aloe Vera. If it was, here Japanese name would be アロウ Or アロー…
But I like your thinking :D
But in for example Swedish (and probably many other languages) aloe is pronounced ah-lo-eh...

She doesn't really look like a nice person, but I don't think she's a villain either. Probably just a gym leader or something in that style...

i like the idea that shes a ground type archaeologist gyms leader because her name is aloe and aloe vera is found in a kind of cactus(i think) and cactus live in the desert which explains the ground type
but this might not mean anything

Shimama-man said:
She's clearly a chef.... She kinda looks fat....
Maybe she's not a desert gym leader any more :(
She still looks cool! :D

In case anyone missed it, here's her picture:
313jdzs.jpg
shes not fat, its an apron

Shadow Arceus said:
i like the idea that shes a ground type archaeologist gyms leader because her name is aloe and aloe vera is found in a kind of cactus(i think) and cactus live in the desert which explains the ground type
but this might not mean anything

shes not fat, its an apron

Eh she still looks a little on the larger side. But I wouldn't call her fat.

Back