Who Do You Think Should Be The New Girl??

What do you think the new girl should do??

• Contests like may and down

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Gyms like ash

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Do You Think Should Be The New Girl?

Probably the new girl will have something that will make her attractive. That's just my opinion

In my pics, it is her long hair. ;)

Aww... I have to link them... I can't just show the image....

You have to put

Sweet Dawn said:
You have to put tabs around your link
[/quote]

I do but i doesn't work...

[IMG]http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u343/AnimalCityFol/?action=view&current=POKEMON5THGENGIRLPIC1.png

See?

Sweet Dawn said:
I still think we're going to have to wait 2-3 more years before we go to a new region

I honestly doubt it will be 2-3 more years. I say 1 1/2 years at the most. Not including this year.

Hi........Thank you for makeing this thread have alot of post.....That is all I can say..for now.

:) :)
*The Little Grunt Piplup*

wow... that's a cool signature, Bonsly.

I think we'll have to wait about 1 year for a new region, but 2 years until a new character.

Yeah probably around 1 1/2 years. I want Misty back on the next season. And, keeping contests alive = xD.

Misty won't come back. Get it over it. She'll come back for cameos, but that's it

Bonsly, I said 2-3 years because I think, after Sinnoh will come either the Battle Region in Platinum or a re-trip through Johto for the G/S/C remake

nah... he didn't go back for the FireRed/LeafGreen make... but he will do that battle thingy, cause he did the Battle Frontier.

That's was basically Pokemon Emerald. I don't know what they'll do. But I don't think they'll directly go to a new region

Actually, he DID go back for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen (why else would the Battle Frontier be in Kanto, where in the Game and Magna, it is in Hoenn?)

So, we might see Pokemon showcase Pokemon Platinums version of the Battle Frontier

In Johto?

However, they also can do Battle Island...

Those are the two paths that will probably come up when Sinnoh ends...

I don't think we'll get a new girl until we get a new set of games...

Which will be in a few years, considering they remake Pokemon Gold and Silver....

Maybe for that, they will show Jimmy, Marina and whats-his-name in the anime again.... remember they first appeared when Pokemon Crystal was released...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back