Who Do You Think Should Be The New Girl??

What do you think the new girl should do??

• Contests like may and down

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Gyms like ash

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaterasu said:
they'll probably make some hot and fresh young thang that wears skirts that are only an inch long.

Probably not. Dawn has that taken care of (unfortunately). The next girl might be wearing capris, with a half-seater and a shirt underneath, kinda like this drawing (BADLY DRAWN) :

http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u343/AnimalCityFol/?action=view&current=POKEMON5THGENGIRLPIC2.png

RE: Who Do You Think Should Be The New Girl?

Meganium said:
Mmmmm... May and Dawn are sooooo cute...those two girls could go on and make a total success!! xD
Dawn is good... why may? no one liked here,she was annoying plus shes a 10 year old girl in the body of a 14 year old 0_0

darkrai1246 said:
Meganium said:
Mmmmm... May and Dawn are sooooo cute...those two girls could go on and make a total success!! xD
Dawn is good... why may? no one liked here,she was annoying plus shes a 10 year old girl in the body of a 14 year old 0_0

Her hormones are impossible. :p Highlight following sentence.

In the recent cameo, May got a reduction... guess where. Now she looks like Dawn... 0.0. Dawn's winter clothes... are odd, to say the least. 0.0 No comment

Anyway, the anime is impossible to be accurate. May is too mature, Dawn wears her mini skirt outside too much with the boys, and... well, that is it for now...

Yep. He was around at certian points to talk to Dawn. :p. I have the feeling he thinks she is "cute" or what ever...

Conway will never like Dawn. Dawn has better options with Ash, Kenny and Paul (and everyone should know EVERYONE hates Paul)

I know I hate Paul. I mean, why is he so evil while his brother, Reggie is so nice?

Unless of course, Paul is "cursed"...

mmmmmmmm.....so long I haven't posted here...well I'm back anyway

Back to the topic...if I had to choose between May and Dawn....I'd probably pick on Dawn....although there's something I do not understand: why girls are so thin?? I understand they're around 10 but....don't they eat or what??

P.S.: how do I improve the "spelling/grammar :0 " on some stats?on the user box?
(I'm sure that an admin will send me a PM soon xD

Who said Ash's next companion would be wearing clothes at all? I mean at the rate things are going these days...

Meganium, please do not post in a thread that has not had a post within the past 14 days. It is considered reviving, which is against the rules.

GODZILLA, you know better. =(

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back