Which Red Dawn Was Better? Why?

zappy800

loves dat rain<3
Ok so which Red Dawn movie do people think was better the one in the 80's or the newer one? And why? Personally I prefer the original it was more interesting to me, and I liked the semi-psychopath of the group. (that is if he isn't a psychopath :p)

RE: Which Red Dawn was better?

Definitely original. I like that Josh Peck is still somewhat unchanged, unlike every other single child star there is today, but the original still holds the record for most violence, so....
Yeah, you got owned, newer version.

Red Rain said:
Definitely original. I like that Josh Peck is still somewhat unchanged, unlike every other single child star there is today, but the original still holds the record for most violence, so....
Yeah, you got owned, newer version.

Yeah sadly saw the remade one first. Still like the other one better. Especially that part where the psycho of the group just comes and kills the mayor's son out of nowhere then goes "What?" I laughed so hard.

why is this even a question, of course the old one was better

Some Loser said:
why is this even a question, of course the old one was better

Well it is opinion based and some overacting in both. However all add and why to the question.

Edit: apparently I have the second sentence in my first post.

It has to be the original. Back when it came out the Soviet Union was a credible threat.

Back