Help Which Halfdecks, Promo Sets ect... Haven't Had an English Release?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Blob55, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Blob55 Aspiring Trainer
    Blob55

I'm talking about whole decks and individual cards in various Japanese promo material and complimentary TCG sets, including Movie sets and others.

I want to know, because I like seeing unique card art and it's annoying when things like the Vending and VS* series are Japanese only.

2. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

I just got the Everyone's Exciting Battle deck the other day, which never had an English release, and it has some gorgeous cards, so I'd definitely look it up if I were you :)

3. Blob55 Aspiring Trainer
    Blob55

OK, but I'm more concerned with pre-SM cards. Since there are a LOT of half decks, I don't want to go through all of them to see if they all have cards unavailable in English.

4. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Well, those I talked about are from the BW-era, so I'd say that's pre-SM era :p

Other than that, there's the "Super Legend Set: Xerneas-EX & Yveltal-EX" which have an exclusive Slurpuff, Pancham and Pangoro (XY era)
    Then there's an exclusive Eevee in the "Zekrom-EX Battle Strenght Deck" (BW era)
    There's the "Movie Commeration Random Pack" and the "11th Movie Commeration Set" from the DP era

Other than that, I think most of the unreleased Japanese cards are promos

5. Blob55 Aspiring Trainer
    Blob55

Do you have anymore? The only one I didn't know about pre-XY was that one Eevee.

6. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Right now, I can't think of any sets, but there are tons of alternative art for Pokémon on promo cards that are released during the Pokémon Card Gym challenges, if that is of any interest :)

7. Blob55 Aspiring Trainer
    Blob55

I have the promo cards listed, so I'm mostly just looking for obscure stuff.

steffenka likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?