Help Which Halfdecks, Promo Sets ect... Haven't Had an English Release?

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
I'm talking about whole decks and individual cards in various Japanese promo material and complimentary TCG sets, including Movie sets and others.

I want to know, because I like seeing unique card art and it's annoying when things like the Vending and VS* series are Japanese only.

I just got the Everyone's Exciting Battle deck the other day, which never had an English release, and it has some gorgeous cards, so I'd definitely look it up if I were you :)

OK, but I'm more concerned with pre-SM cards. Since there are a LOT of half decks, I don't want to go through all of them to see if they all have cards unavailable in English.

OK, but I'm more concerned with pre-SM cards. Since there are a LOT of half decks, I don't want to go through all of them to see if they all have cards unavailable in English.
Well, those I talked about are from the BW-era, so I'd say that's pre-SM era :p

Other than that, there's the "Super Legend Set: Xerneas-EX & Yveltal-EX" which have an exclusive Slurpuff, Pancham and Pangoro (XY era)
Then there's an exclusive Eevee in the "Zekrom-EX Battle Strenght Deck" (BW era)
There's the "Movie Commeration Random Pack" and the "11th Movie Commeration Set" from the DP era

Other than that, I think most of the unreleased Japanese cards are promos

Do you have anymore? The only one I didn't know about pre-XY was that one Eevee.

Do you have anymore? The only one I didn't know about pre-XY was that one Eevee.
Right now, I can't think of any sets, but there are tons of alternative art for Pokémon on promo cards that are released during the Pokémon Card Gym challenges, if that is of any interest :)

I have the promo cards listed, so I'm mostly just looking for obscure stuff.

Back