Where are you going (or hope to go) this Christmas and what will you do there?

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami
I win again SinnohTrainer! Well, seeing that I'm a Christmas-o-holic right now, here this thread is.

Same as subject which I cannot be bothered to rewrite down here or copy it.

Me? I am staying in my good 'ol English home on Surrey, and eating loads of turkey and playing video games/painting miniature soldiers until my eyes drop out or my arms drop off, whichever one comes first.

I would have loved to go back to New Zealand and I do request every year but what with the trip there being 10,000 quid and then we have the return journey and accommodation to think about, we aren't going any time soon.

Well, it might be too cold outside, so I will stay inside my house and be on here. Maybe drink some Coco.

Staying Home, playing video games.

Hoping Faimly doesn't go crazy stopping from doing what I want.

I'm with player king. Snow is awesome any day. On topic, im staying home, im jewish so yeah just gonna chill out, watch the parade :D

I will be staying inside my house this Christmas (like I do every year), and I will start out the day with waking up first (usually around 8:00 A.M.). I then get everyone else up and I run upstairs to find all of the presents stacked underneath the Christmas tree. We then all open up our presents; usually after that, I love just playing with my presents.

We might also be leaving after our Christmas to visit my oldest brother, his girlfriend, and son (nephew to me) down in Florida. We're still not sure, though.

I want to go to my Aunt's again - for new Years anyways. Last year was really fun, and we went to this really cool Japanese restraunt.

Otherwise, absolutely nothing like every christmas.

I'll be coding 1-2 Windows Phone 7 games... hopefully bring me in some Holiday Cash. I'll be going to Georgia to play in the Marathon there... <3 that event. Finally, family will come into town, so I'll be on baby sitting duty (ugh... maybe I'll get them to beta my games).

I will probably do a lot of Math, Physic and Chimistry. I like them a lot. Then, I think that I will invite about 4-5 friends to my house to play my new TCG game called Zilemm. It has in total 101 cards in the set and It is so long to do it! I finished the rules and I just started to write down all the cards s Stats. Then, I have to draw each cards pictures and then, scan them on the computer. After, write the Effect and all and print more than 400 cards! Then, Stick each cards to a cardboard. In the end put them into boosters. (Damn, I don t even know if I can finish that...)

Probably at home preparing for the new semester. I'm not really into festivities so it's been years since I did parties and stuff during Christmas.

To my aunt and uncle's house, like every year.
It's bad enough that all the stores are selling Christmas stuff when it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, now I have to deal with this on The Beach, too

I usually have to go on a two hour trip every Christmas >.>, but this year the trip will only be half an hour, to my grandparents house(we're having our family party thing there)!!! :)

I shall be visiting the Kalahari Waterpark & Resort o'er Winter Break, muahahaha.
For Christmas Day, however, a multitude of family members will be visiting my residence T__T

Kalahari. <3

That place is SO much fun. It pays off that it's an hour from my house. I think family members are coming over my house, but that's it.

No way, you've been to NZ?? No fair xP

I am probably going to my grandma's house and spending the night there with my family. My present is a trip to California over the summer with my family. I've been wanting to go for ever.

You see i live in Australia and i always dream of snow because i've never experienced real snow.

Anyway i wake up at 7, wait for the rest of my family to get up, we unwrap presents, exchange thank you's, i gather all my presents i stack them up according to alphabetical order.(I'm that cool 8)). Every year my older brother and me take it in turns of who goes first in playing one of their games for christmas, we always get games. Then we try out our other ones, prepare to leave and then we go over to our cousins house(Last year it was my cousins and her boyfriends house). I also dream of having christmas over here again. Then on boxing day i wait till next christmas. :p

Well, PK, can I suggest going to ski in the South of New Zealand? Great place. Canada is good too.

This thread is rocketing up. Thanks guys!

After Xmas, we both go to both our grandma's houses. And yes. It's pretty hectic there. Although this maby off topic, I see a PS3 in the future "hint hint".

Down to Tucson, Arizona for my grandparent's house. Probably going to play with figures, play too many video games, do stuff on the computer (ebay), go to the awesome T.Rex museum, read a lot, stall till the 25th.
And California in the summer gets freaking hot. 110+, easy.

Back