Where are you going (or hope to go) this Christmas and what will you do there?

I want to go up to New York for Christmas to visit my grandparents and friends, but I don't think it's going to happen. Getting inexpensive plane tickets is almost impossible (one year we managed to get some cheap ones on Christmas day, though it left us with less time to spend up there) and driving up there is out of the question since our van wouldn't survive the trip.

My grandpa Obie's house! Its always so nice and chill there. Imma eat molé and draw and play black.
My grandpa is cool cuz everyone calls him Obie (even his wife) and we call the family "The Obies", but his name is Dennis.

Staying at home like I normally do. Watching a parade, opening presents, playing video games. Pretty standard stuff.

dmaster out.

I'm going to be visiting family down in Orlando, Florida. I'm hoping I can attend a league there, but I might not be able to. Going to Florida for Christmas is common for me, so, even though I live in Maryland, I've never experience a white Christmas before (lol last Christmas xP)

@Roa: I love your signature gif. That is an awesome music video.

As for me, this is my first time being away from anything close to home. Most likely, I will skype with my family, open up presents, maybe go shopping, and just chill. I am not sure if any of my friends will do a dinner or anything. Thankfully, Christmas falls on a weekend so I have a day off.

For me... Well... It's San Diego so no snow. I guess just open my presents, workout, and sing some karaoke with friends. : D

Bouncing around the country begging for rating points. That's how I roll around Xmas season :)

Gliscor: Lol what a coincidence. It'd be cool to meet you, but I'm far from Orlando. I hope you have a good time nonetheless :)

(BTW I think some leagues are down while cities are in the area)

Stay home. Why would you want to leave your home on Christmas? Well, at least I won't because my entire family is either in Flordia or upstate New York. lol

Hopefully go to Australia to visit my sister this year.
If that doesn't happen, I'll probably just stay home and be lazy.

^Go to Australia, it's a nice play here. I'll probably be going to my cousins and her boyfriends house, it was nice there last year.

Im hoping to go to the United States to watch a soccer game! I want to watch Chile V.S USA and I am hoping I get tickets as a Christmas gift. :D

Back