BW/BW2 What will the Pokemon League look like and the types the Elite four will have?

I would like this:
1. Normal. You know there's actually a lot of strong normal types. Look at Ursaring and maybe Exploud
2. Electric. I'm tired of seeing Electric gym leaders, why can't electric types be more challenging!
3. Fighting. OK,i know there's been a fighting type E4 before (Bruno) but Gym leaders and Bruno all use the SAME pokemon like the tyrogue evos and lucario, they should put in pokes like Toxicroak and Blaziken, and Gallade!
4. Flying. I agree with dcwazzy because flying types are shown as weaklings but really they're not making the pokes strong enough, I mean add Charizard, Gliscor etc. pokemon could be a bit more diverse rather than putting regular flying types in a team. FLYING FOREVER!
Champ: Multi-Type

So thats my opinion. ^_^

Gli5c0r said:
I would like this:
1. Normal. You know there's actually a lot of strong normal types. Look at Ursaring and maybe Exploud
2. Electric. I'm tired of seeing Electric gym leaders, why can't electric types be more challenging!
3. Fighting. OK,i know there's been a fighting type E4 before (Bruno) but Gym leaders and Bruno all use the SAME pokemon like the tyrogue evos and lucario, they should put in pokes like Toxicroak and Blaziken, and Gallade!
4. Flying. I agree with dcwazzy because flying types are shown as weaklings but really they're not making the pokes strong enough, I mean add Charizard, Gliscor etc. pokemon could be a bit more diverse rather than putting regular flying types in a team. FLYING FOREVER!
Champ: Multi-Type

So thats my opinion. ^_^

if this does happen it wouldnt be that pokemon till post elite four( like ursaring and etc.)

Actually I'm editing my list. Gli-whatever gave me an idea. Seeing as how Flying types have a wide array of secondary types, along with some pretty strong Pokemon, here is my new list:

1. Rock - I'd like to see a female (have you seen a female rock character?) demolition expert who likes to knock down buildings. Either that or an archaeologist/cave-adventurer.
2. Grass - An activist in going green. Maybe the person (male) who created the windmills and tons of other things to make Isshu greener.
3. Electric - A female (all other electric characters have been male) person that enjoys the Tesla coil. Or a scientist.
4. Normal - A man that is great at strategy who grew up on a ranch or something.
Champion: Flying, with a bunch of different strong Pokemon that have several typings that almost makes the Champion seem like a mixed-type user. Former pilot or maybe something different than that.

dcwazzy said:
Actually I'm editing my list. Gli-whatever gave me an idea. Seeing as how Flying types have a wide array of secondary types, along with some pretty strong Pokemon, here is my new list:

1. Rock - I'd like to see a female (have you seen a female rock character?) demolition expert who likes to knock down buildings. Either that or an archaeologist/cave-adventurer.
2. Grass - An activist in going green. Maybe the person (male) who created the windmills and tons of other things to make Isshu greener.
3. Electric - A female (all other electric characters have been male) person that enjoys the Tesla coil. Or a scientist.
4. Normal - A man that is great at strategy who grew up on a ranch or something.
Champion: Flying, with a bunch of different strong Pokemon that have several typings that almost makes the Champion seem like a mixed-type user. Former pilot or maybe something different than that.

I could agree with most of that, but I don't see Normal being as unimportant as Flying. I think that Normal is a plain type with not a lot of attention, and giving the Champion a neutral type like Normal would be cool! Overall, I would see Elite 4 #4 being Flying while the Champion is Normal.

I think it is time we see a elite 4 double battle (wouldn't that make it the elite 5 :X tho? Eh who cares)
Here's my list:
1. Grass/Rock: I can see grass being the first one (simply because they're easier to beat) if Dento is not a grass type leader. If not, then I'd say rock because there hasn't been one and i bet there wont be a gym this gen.
2. Flying: Even though flying types are usually classified as weak, I hope there is an elite four member who specializes in harder to beat ones. So for example he/she may have an Emonga or something.
3. Electric: This member would be a lot harder to beat than the electric leaders, using only the most powerful of Isshu's electric pokemon. Maybe they would use quick pokemon as well.
4. Normal: This battle will be a double battle, maybe against a married couple. Unless you use fighting types, normal is hard to beat. One would use really heavy hitters while the other would play defensively and protect the powerful pokemon.
Champion: Multi-type: The champion would use a variety of pokemon, most of them having high attack and high hit points (think bronzong-like almost.) Their style would be to slowly tire you out by stretching the battle. When you beat them, you become the new one and can leave. Sometimes as your traveling you will get contacted and asked to fight a promising trainer (it would be an alternative to the Battle Frontier almost).

Electric Pokemon Master said:
that would be so cool, but what happens when a earthquake makes the Pokemon League fall?

that, would never ever happen.

oakbark said:
How about:

1. Normal
2. Psychic
3. Dark
4. Dragon

THAT'S one tough Elite Four right there.

that's tough, very tough, but most of them have been in the elite four for the past generations.

StellaTheSneasel said:
I see the elite four on the map. It's in the very top/middle. Also, I'd love to see this:

1st Person a girl, using Flying pokes
2nd a dude with steel type
3rd a girl using ghost type
4th a dude using normal type fffff

last person use mulityped, high level pokes

^^^^^what about 3rd someone who's a rock or poison type, then the champion using rotom all the way(rotom fan, lawnmower, etc) like an electric/ghost type.

hahha, that would never happen.

i think it should be:

1) poison or grass(with some pokemon containing grass or poison type)
2)Flying(with most of them dual type)
3)steel (steel type with some of them rock typed)
^^^ or the other way round(rock with some of the pokemon containing steel type)
4)electric(with strong electric type like electivire)
OR
dark type(with spiritomb and sableye, making it a TOUGh elite four member)
5) multi-typed( if 4th elite four is dark, the champion could have electric typed pokemon)

and, that's my opinion.

I don't like the idea of the Champion having multi-typed Pokemon, that spot is reserved for Gary Oak. I would like a Normal-type Champion, but that's just me. I also enjoy hearing what all you have to say for this because there are a lot of pretty interesting ideas here.

THAT is the pokemon league. (the one at the left middle in the in-game map of sinnoh during c gear link at serebii.net.)there is a small dot and a big dot, just like in the sinnoh pokemon league(pic from bulbapedia). the small dot is for when you are before the victory road, and the big one is after.

i think the Pokémon league will be:
1) flying
2)electric
3)normal
4)grass
champion) multi-type

Attachments

• isshu ingame map.jpg
    isshu ingame map.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 20
  • sinnoh in-game map.jpg
    sinnoh in-game map.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 13
castle-mastermind said:
THAT is the pokemon league. (the one at the left middle in the in-game map of sinnoh during c gear link at serebii.net.)there is a small dot and a big dot, just like in the sinnoh pokemon league(pic from bulbapedia). the small dot is for when you are before the victory road, and the big one is after.

I'd always thought that was the league but could never prove it. I don't think ANYONE else made the correlation with the dots. You're very perceptive.

dcwazzy said:

1. Rock - I'd like to see a female (have you seen a female rock character?)

Yeah remember in Emerald with the First Gym Leader. :)
ArtRoxanne.png

Remember her? :)

~Blastoise91~

Rock
Ice
Eletric
Grass
N is the champion so I'm guessing multi-type.
@Playerking95 I mean as in in my mind I like to think N as the champion.

what if there was a member using fir another water and another grass. of course theyd have the respective starters. or the champion could have all 3.
also what if each elite four person can get a wild card that goes along the theme.

as long as the champion isnt another dragon trainer ill be happy. of course now that i said that gf is gonna make the champion a dragon type

id like the champ to have a dragon like pokemon but nt their main go to pokemon. id like the elite 4 to have either wild cards pertaining to their element or different types.
a person could have a grd/rck/stl or drk/psy/gho.

id like the champ to have a dragon like pokemon but nt their main go to pokemon. id like the elite 4 to have either wild cards pertaining to their element or different types.
a person could have a grd/rck/stl or drk/psy/gho.

I really like the idea of having Normal, Flying and Grass Pokemon (I can just imagine myself struggling with LeechSeed and Giga Drain :x) Ice would be pretty cool aswell. Aswell as Ghost. And unless they make some really strong bug-types, possibly Bug.

I don't know if ANYONES noticed this but from generation 2 there's been a kind of pattern.. Don't know what it is? Here, I'll show you.

Generation 2
Will (Psychic) beats Koga (Poison)
and Bruno (Fighting) beats Karen (Dark)

Generation 3
Sydney (Dark) beats Phoebe (Ghost)
and Glacia (Ice) beats Drake (Dragon)

Generation 4
Aaron (Bug) beats Lucian (Psychic)
and Bertha (Ground) beats Flint (Fire)

So basically the type advantage is somewhere in the elite 4 who knows if the pattern is going to be in gen 5.
If it is I hope it's what I posted back earlier: normal,electric,fighting and flying because
Electric beats Flying and Fighting beats Normal.

RE: What will the Pokemon League look like?

SRT9 said:
that was in Heartgold and soulsilver, but i am talking about like, really TALL
Indigo Plateau is not a castle.
In D/P/Pt, yes, that is a castle.
Just go with a very modern look, with the E4 using types like Dark, Dragon, Grass, and Normal, and mixed type Champ.

~SS

hope the pokedex is more balanced. that way we wont have to see an EPIC FAIL like flint was before platinum.

Back