BW/BW2 What will the Pokemon League look like and the types the Elite four will have?

Tarazuma said:
Because he's a pompous idiot who I've consistently hated for 12 years and needs to die >:D

But gameplay wise, he was a decent challenge in FRLG.

Lol, at least they didn't go overboard and give him a convertible. Xd

Hellion said:
Lol, at least they didn't go overboard and give him a convertible. Xd

Oh jeez, I would probably throw the game across the room if they did that LOL

1. Grass
2. Electric
3. Normal
4. Flying
Champion: Multi-Type

THAT IS WHAT I WANT. FLYING IS EPIC AND SHOULD BE UP THERE.

dcwazzy said:
1. Grass
2. Electric
3. Normal
4. Flying

i like that idea, we havent had those types yet

dcwazzy said:
I think the league should be situated in the side of a mountain, too.

that would be so cool, but what happens when a earthquake makes the Pokemon League fall?

Electric Pokemon Master said:
that would be so cool, but what happens when a earthquake makes the Pokemon League fall?
lol nothing its the pokemon league, nothing can make it fall. and a pokemon should be somewhere near the mountains because there has to be victory road.

dcwazzy said:
1. Grass
2. Electric
3. Normal
4. Flying

I wouldn't mind this for the Elite 4 ^_^

What I want, is when you beat the champion, YOU GET TO BE THE CHAMPION!! When you go back, it always makes you beat the champion again, and thats really person.

RayWJ said:
What I want, is when you beat the champion, YOU GET TO BE THE CHAMPION!! When you go back, it always makes you beat the champion again, and thats really person.

Lol, and I thought I was the only one who noticed this. But actually becoming the champion would be too much. Because you'd have to stay in the Pokemon League, battling challengers over and over. And if you don't then that would make you a lousy champion since you're always away.

Maybe once you beat the champion, the champion will be replaced by some one else?

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Lol, and I thought I was the only one who noticed this. But actually becoming the champion would be too much. Because you'd have to stay in the Pokemon League, battling challengers over and over. And if you don't then that would make you a lousy champion since you're always away.

Maybe once you beat the champion, the champion will be replaced by some one else?

Ohhh...yes, my cousin and me were wondering this....but that makes sence ^_>

1. Grass
2. Electric
3. Normal
4. Flying

Oooh I like this! I want a Miltank-like pokemon that spams Rollout, and another one that uses Metronome. Just like Whitney!

And you could have decent dual-typed pokemon - someone that wouldn't die with Earthquake (I'm looking at you, Elite Four electric person!), or get wasted by Thunderbolt.

oakbark said:
Oooh I like this! I want a Miltank-like pokemon that spams Rollout, and another one that uses Metronome. Just like Whitney!

And you could have decent dual-typed pokemon - someone that wouldn't die with Earthquake (I'm looking at you, Elite Four electric person!), or get wasted by Thunderbolt.

Sounds epic

miltank will prob only be after you beat the elite four the first time and after the national dex, cuz no old pokemon will be seen until you beat the elite four and get the national dex, but thats also assuming there is even gonna be a normal elite four trainer

How about:

1. Normal
2. Psychic
3. Dark
4. Dragon

THAT'S one tough Elite Four right there.

oakbark said:
How about:

1. Normal
2. Psychic
3. Dark
4. Dragon

THAT'S one tough Elite Four right there.

Damn...that will be tough with Dragon and Normal in there, Normal types can learn moves that your pokemon is weak to :O

I would love it if they made the elite four have themes to there pokemon instead of types! This is what I mean:

1) One of them has pokemon that are slow but have high defense. That member uses Trick Room and recovery type moves.
2) This member has heavy hitters! Physical walls and Physical sweepers!
3) This member would be the quick hitters! Fast pokemon, this person would use Fake Out, Baton Pass, other moves like that.
4) And the last one has status affects and tricks. Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Double Team and other annoying moves that piss us of!

Champion) A near perfect mix of the Elite Four's themes!

All of them have Random Types! Just an idea I thought of but I know it won't happen!

It would definitely make more sense if the Elite Four had mixed teams. I mean, logically, a monotyped team is pretty easy to beat. But, it probably won't happen.

Themes could be cool if all generations were usable.

- Snake-like pokemon: Onix, Steelix, Arbok, Seviper, Huntail, Milotic, Tsutaaja's evo, etc.
- Dog-like pokemon: Arcanine, Houndoom, Umbreon, Granbull, Lucario etc.
- Cat-like pokemon: Persian, Espeon, Delcatty, Glameow, etc.
- Seashore pokemon: Starmie, Crawdaunt, Kingler, Clamperl, Pelipper, etc.

Back