BW/BW2 What will the Pokemon League look like and the types the Elite four will have?

oakbark said:
It would definitely make more sense if the Elite Four had mixed teams. I mean, logically, a monotyped team is pretty easy to beat. But, it probably won't happen.

Themes could be cool if all generations were usable.

- Snake-like pokemon: Onix, Steelix, Arbok, Seviper, Huntail, Milotic, Tsutaaja's evo, etc.
- Dog-like pokemon: Arcanine, Houndoom, Umbreon, Granbull, Lucario etc.
- Cat-like pokemon: Persian, Espeon, Delcatty, Glameow, etc.
- Seashore pokemon: Starmie, Crawdaunt, Kingler, Clamperl, Pelipper, etc.

i love that idea so much, we definitely need that in the game

oakbark said:
It would definitely make more sense if the Elite Four had mixed teams. I mean, logically, a monotyped team is pretty easy to beat. But, it probably won't happen.

- Snake-like pokemon: Onix, Steelix, Arbok, Seviper, Huntail, Milotic, Tsutaaja's evo, etc.

I agree with this.

I see the elite four on the map. It's in the very top/middle. Also, I'd love to see this:

1st Person a girl, using Flying pokes
2nd a dude with steel type
3rd a girl using ghost type
4th a dude using normal type fffff

last person use mulityped, high level pokes

I think it would be cool if the elite 4 could specialize in 2 types. They are the elite 4, after all. It's more of wishful thinking though.

Yeah, but The Nerdy Purple haired psychic dude from Johto had psychic pokes like the purple haired dude from Sinnoh

Oh, ok, I'm not really familiar with Sinnoh. I guess they aren't beyond re-using Elite 4 types then. So yeah, there could be another female ghost user.

And wow, they actually made 2 different male psychic users with purple hair? That's just beyond lazy -.-

oakbark said:

Good idea but the snake list has more than 6 i would like
Ice
Flying
Fighting
Normal

Mixed.

Playerking95 said:
Good idea but the snake list has more than 6 i would like
Ice
Flying
Fighting
Normal

Mixed.

No need for a fighting type E4, as we technically had Bruno not to long ago.

Grass needs to be in the E4, and if I had to put money on there being a grass elite, I would.

I could see the following elites-

ghost/steel/ice
ice or steel
grass
electric

champion-Various, with duel typed pokemon. Cynthia was be far the toughest Champion.

Has anyone thought of an elite 4 where all the members and the champion have multi-type teams? Now THAT would be interesting...

Tarazuma said:
Has anyone thought of an elite 4 where all the members and the champion have multi-type teams? Now THAT would be interesting...

I agree it would, but it would be a bit of a overkill.

And about another fighting type, once again too repetitive. We can go without a fighting gym leader or elite for one generation.

i hope we dont have a normal or a dragon type e4 member because: the normal type's a biznitch if u dont have a fighting type on ur team, and its unfair because the mons with the best type and stats are used by the strongest trainer, and weve had dragon trainers on all the previous e4s(if u count cynthia's garchomp, which i do cuz its her signature mon) but i expect a dragon trainer in the e4 but in the words of obama:"its time 4 a change!"(but hopefully a good one this time. ZING!) and supposedly these games are a reset to the game so hopefully well see changes(hopefully like the first gym not being rock type, and our first dark gym)

hmm...

Normal
Steel
Electric
Water

I would be really surprised if Prof. Araragi would be the champion. lol

RE: What will the Pokemon League look like?

SRT9 said:
that was in Heartgold and soulsilver, but i am talking about like, really TALL
like the one in sinnoh

ghost-male-Wade
ice-female/male-Rudy & Ian
psychic-female-K
poison-male-Veno

dark-male-Fear

When I win, I wanna STAY as the Champion, and when a decent challenger comes someone calls or pages me then that's the only time I'd have to go back to the league. That way, I'd always have to train, even when I finish the Elite Four.

Also, wouldn't it be cool if you had to battle the Elite Four by pairs in double battles? And their Pokemon types would complement each other so it'd be harder to beat them? *sigh*

Champion: Multi-type Pokemon:D

I actually like the Champion as a set type, maybe something with good resistance and useable strength, like Dark or Normal, I would love a Normal-type Champion.

Back