What will be in the new tins? Give us your opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Any idea about the tins?

Yeah and I don't collect promo cards. Tins are good for opening booster packs if you want a chance to get good pulls. But the 2013 Fall Tins, they look epic! and my favorite Legendary Deoxys is featured in one of the 3 tins! They come out 2 days after the first day of school lol.

We know it won't be them packs though, we will get some older packs. Probably Boundaries crossed in there.

Or they might be doing the same thing like the 2013 Spring Tins. So like
1 Plasma Blast
1 Plasma Freeze
1 Plasma Storm
1 Boundaries Crossed
But it'll make the tins great if they make it 2 Plasma Blast!

Haha should I change this thread to a poll on "What packs to expect in the Fall 2013 Tins?"

Probably no packs earlier than DRE, but still most likely Plasma packs.

But what if there is a fifth pack like one of the previous tins? (don't remember which ones)

@Bob That would be nice.

@FujiKing I'm thinking you're serious so I'll do it!

Cant really change it to a poll but I edited it a bit :D

Yeah they should go back with the 5 pack tins. It was with the Samurott, Emboar, and Serperior and Victini Tins they did that had 5 packs and a figure. I hope they can do those with the Thundurus, Lugia, Deoxys Tins. More packs more pulls !

FujiKing said:
Yeah they should go back with the 5 pack tins. It was with the Samurott, Emboar, and Serperior and Victini Tins they did that had 5 packs and a figure. I hope they can do those with the Thundurus, Lugia, Deoxys Tins. More packs more pulls !

Same

TheTPCProductionz said:
Just for the banter, they should put 4 Emerging Powers packs in haha. I'd just die of laughter, if they did indeed do that.

I'm pretty sure that the rotation officially takes place September 1st, so they'd be giving us packs from a set that is no longer Modified legal (and BW-on wouldn't be out for another year), so why stop at Emerging Powers? Why not something like Supreme Victors? That way you're less likely to even get cards that are reprinted in Modified.

Is there even anything in SV that's legal? Edit: nope.

But anyway, I'm thinking 2-3 of the Plasma packs, one of BCR/DRX/DEX. Hopefully not BW, NV or EP.

Dark Void said:
TheTPCProductionz said:
Just for the banter, they should put 4 Emerging Powers packs in haha. I'd just die of laughter, if they did indeed do that.

I'm pretty sure that the rotation officially takes place September 1st, so they'd be giving us packs from a set that is no longer Modified legal (and BW-on wouldn't be out for another year), so why stop at Emerging Powers? Why not something like Supreme Victors? That way you're less likely to even get cards that are reprinted in Modified.

Well, I'd rather have Supreme Victors than Emerging Powers, the only thing EP brought us was Catcher, but now that is being reprinted it's a pointless set.

Even more fun Mysterious Treasures.

My point is that at least EP has cards that would be playable in Modified due to reprints, and it'd technically be useful once the BW-on format starts in a year. Supreme Victors would be totally useless except for collectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back