XY What types of new moves/move buffs/move nerfs are you hoping to see?

Flygon2071 said:
Bolt the Cat said:
Who uses Parasect anyway?

But yeah, I get what you're saying and I agree, it kind of makes particular type combinations inherently useless.

Not as bad as if they made a Bug/Ice. 100 % HP is done already.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the most significant example, Ferrothorn. Something like that would make him significantly less useful as a wall.

How about an item that negates entry hazards?

Why would they keep pokemon poisoned outside of battle? The whole point of the pokeball is to keep them safe outside of battles.

frostwind said:
Why would they keep pokemon poisoned outside of battle? The whole point of the pokeball is to keep them safe outside of battles.

If that were true, then they'd automatically be healed after each one. Obviously whatever damage they take remains even when they're put back in their Poke Balls (with the exception of Pokemon with particular abilities like Regenerator).

what pokeballs do is like instant freeze the pokemon for the time they remain in the pokeball. They dont regenerate, they dont get worse.. they come back out exactly as they went in andchange only from direct interaction (healing items, pokecenter machine, TMs..).... but somehow their happiness increases anyway. idk XD

A pokemon inside its pokeball isn't hurt or helped in its pokeball, its just there safely. Pokeballs are like a Purgatory.

They should nerf weather inducing abilities to last the same as weather inducing moves: 5-8 rounds.

Except for Groudon and Kyogre, theirs should stay this way. Air Lock should get rid of weather, instead of just temporary ignoring it like Cloud Nine..

This came to me while I was reading about Daft Punk's fourth album, but any way, here is my idea-
Name-Random Access Memories
Type-Electric
PP-10 or 15
Effect- The user recalls a move from a previous level or evolution, including egg moves. The AI then chooses which move would be best against the target.
I figure that Pokemon like Metagross, Porygon, Magnemite, Genesect, and their evos/pre evos could learn it, so Pokemon that are artificial or robotic.

^That's actually a really interesting concept fpr a move, I can totally see robotic Pokemon using it.

Also, I want a Water type Double Edge. We have Flare Blitz and Wood Hammer, and I always thought that Empoleon should've got a Water type one to complete the 'trio' as it were. Plus, it provides a good Water type Physical move.

I want a move that auto freezes the opponent's Pokemon. However, it should be only like 50-70% in terms of accuarcy because freezing is a major status condidition. Not being able to attack is pretty important.

Back