BW/BW2 What new HM's do you want to see?

runeon12 said:
Lava could be in caves, then again, there wasn't really any lava in DP either, just a suggestion though.
I guess but there is usually abit of water and waterfalls. Oh and thats an HM Id like to see return, waterfall. Good move and iight HM

imsocool4321 said:
Personally I loved Dive NOT being in Gen IV. It was stupid and a waste of time. Now for Gen V I would love to see an HM that allows you to move objects telepathically, very much like physic would if used outside of battle. It could be used to complete puzzles in game which would be loads of fun.... imo... so what do you guys think? :p

:( I don't think Dive was a waste of time or stupid...I think it was usefull,and fun! :p
Well,your idea is great.
How about a Fire HM,that you can use to burn objects that block your path,or a Fighting HM that breaks more than rocks and is stronger. (I think Rock Smash isn't really good,I mean,it only breaks Rocks and it is weak,along with Cut >_< ) Or another Fire HM that works like Surf...But on lava,just like the Pokemon Ranger 2 Game.Or how about a Grass HM?Lol,I know it sounds weird,but you could use it to make a Plant grow on big gaps in the ground,and you can walk over it so you can pass.Or how about a Ice HM that you can use to freeze water you can't Surf in.

we should have bounce as an hm so we can jump over ledges. even though i liked dive, i didnt lke having 3 move slots taken up by hms for my water type

BeserkMagikarp said:
Cant you just have the hm in your bag and you can use it? so its optional to teach them to your pokemon?

I think GameFreak does that to add a 'challenge' to the game's playthrough. It seems annoying to keep on taking your Pokemon's moves away, but it also adds a challenge with decision-making and 'strategic implementation.'

i think that gf should at least make some hms better so they wont be a waste of a moveslot(i liked rock smash, waterfall, and surf they dont need 2b changed) they could at least make cut like a steel type version of slash or make rock climb a rock type move(or fighting)

Back