BW/BW2 What new HM's do you want to see?

Smugleaf said:
They should get rd of useless HMs, like Dive and Defog. Also to stick wih the useful HMs, like surf, fly, strenght, etc.

It looks as though Dive is coming back though. The map has dark shades of blue in the ocean. Very similar to Hoenn.

I wouldn't say it it was useless either. It was just as good as Dig, Fly, or Bounce in battles.

I would say it fell through on potential though. There was so much more they could have done in RSE with it. If it does indeed return, I hope they expand on it's involvement somehow.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
It looks as though Dive is coming back though. The map has dark shades of blue in the ocean. Very similar to Hoenn.

I wouldn't say it it was useless either. It was just as good as Dig, Fly, or Bounce in battles.

I would say it fell through on potential though. There was so much more they could have done in RSE with it. If it does indeed return, I hope they expand on it's involvement somehow.

NOOOOOO Dive was so useless and boring, and a waste of time.... But if it does return I agree with you and hope they expand on its involvement and atleast make it fun.

I think they should bring back dive, but make it like Waterfall in FRLG. It'll just be for bonus stuff, not required. That or make it a TM.

I would like just items to rplace HM's like Surfboard for surf, Clippers for treeas, scuba gear for dive. But keep the old HM Moves as Moves just they won't do what they used too.

rockinpikachu said:
I would like just items to rplace HM's like Surfboard for surf, Clippers for treeas, scuba gear for dive. But keep the old HM Moves as Moves just they won't do what they used too.

Maybe the moves would still work, dig isnt an HM but it still works

rockinpikachu said:

That would never work. A trainer is supposed to be able to carry all of his stuff in his backpack. How in the world can you carry scuba gear, a surfboard, and a yard tools along with the other items? I would think the fold-able bike takes up a lot of room as is.

imsocool4321 said:
NOOOOOO Dive was so useless and boring, and a waste of time.... But if it does return I agree with you and hope they expand on its involvement and atleast make it fun.
Yes you are my new friend dive was really boring and useless, why do i suddenly think of Robbin williams?

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
That would never work. A trainer is supposed to be able to carry all of his stuff in his backpack. How in the world can you carry scuba gear, a surfboard, and a yard tools along with the other items? I would think the fold-able bike takes up a lot of room as is.
Well i don't think the people who make Pokemon care about logics or physics all that much.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:

Why do u disagree with everything I say? Also why can u fit a bike,card,explorers kit, 999x of all items in your pack? Explain that!

We need more HM's like Surf, that is ones that are actually good moves. I also want to sprite of pokemon when you surf to be visible, but this is another subject. I would like an HM called Stampede or something like that where you could ride a pokemon outside of battles. I also want dive back. I like dive. :) But that is a lot because I want more deep sea pokemon.

gorgeously hating of the disc,
hatedisc

rockinpikachu said:
Why do u disagree with everything I say? Also why can u fit a bike,card,explorers kit, 999x of all items in your pack? Explain that!

I don't disagree with everything you say. Most of your posts don't seem very likely or logical.

Well the bike is a fold-able bike, and I am sure fitting a card into a backpack isn't too hard. The explorer's kit is just a helmet and a shovel. That could fit in a backpack, but still that is stretching. (a hemet would fit and to solve the shovel problem, just make it one that closes in on itself. Think of a lightsaber toy). The 99x item bit is unrealistic, but if you look at your backpack it only shows the item once, it doesn't continue to list it over and over again. So in reality you may have 99 of a certain item, but in game it just shows up as one. Makes it more logical.

Don't make me out as an enemy, because I'm not. I just think some of the things you post are a bit illogical.

hatedisc said:
How is anything in your post logical?

Please explain/show to me which parts aren't.

Anyways... Dive HM, what do you figure the odds of it coming back? With the dark shaded oceans I would give it a 90% chance. But then again, they could be just trying to make the region more detailed and life like.

I'd rather HM's were scrapped altogether. I always end up bring one useless pokemon with me everywhere because it has all my HM moves. It's just too unecessary.

Or maybe pokemon could learn overworld moves that are separate from battle moves. That's what I'd want to see.

It's hard to imagine that the pokemon world hasn't advanced technology enough to invent flashlights.

As for not having room to put HM replacing items in a bag, it's a game....there will always be as much space in a virtual bag as needed.

The Sims in sims 3 can put cars in their pockets :p

Dizzard said:
I'd rather HM's were scrapped altogether. I always end up bring one useless pokemon with me everywhere because it has all my HM moves. It's just too unecessary.

Or maybe pokemon could learn overworld moves that are separate from battle moves. That's what I'd want to see.

It's hard to imagine that the pokemon world hasn't advanced technology enough to invent flashlights.

As for not having room to put HM replacing items in a bag, it's a game...there will always be as much space in a virtual bag as needed.

The Sims in sims 3 can put cars in their pockets :p
Hearthome gym has flashlights anyways
the in game bag can hold more items than relistictly possible.

rockinpikachu said:
Maybe everyitem becomes tiny in your backpack lol. but i'd like to see an HM that mixes flash defog and rock smash altogether

Make Defog a TM and bring back Dive! Dive was a very useful! Without it you could not activate the 3 Regi's! Making HM's items is interesting, by the time I have all/most of the HM s I have to keep the 3 pokmon that I taught all the HM moves to at all times, just so I can make sure that I don't get stuck somewhere!

Back