Pokemon What is your favourite Human Pokemon Character and Why?

HoOhLugia

The most Ultimate and Powerful Pokemon Master!
Sorry if this was already discussed, but I would like to start a discussion about that.

My favourite Pokemon character is N because he wields the power of Reshiram and Zekrom, and the fact that he is a hero and wouldn't listen to Ghetsis.

Spr_HGSS_Petrel.png

I like Petrel from HGSS for some reason.
The villain teams are one of my favorite parts of the main series games, so they're where most of my favorite characters are from. Petrel gets an edge because of his gross purple hair and beard. I also like how he somehow managed to become an executive of Team Rocket even though he freely gives information to the player. Someone really dropped the ball there.

N is the first human character I've actually cared about. His whole back story is probably the reason for that.

In comes the hate.
Mine is Ghetsis. He's a huge step up from the villains of past teams. He's more sinister, manipulative and twisted. I just enjoy the character. You know right away he's evil, but can't help but watch many of the in-game characters fall for his lies. Then, of course, he tries to completely destroy the region and freezes half of it. Mad respect there.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
N is the first human character I've actually cared about. His whole back story is probably the reason for that.
^Same here.

Scuba Steve said:
In comes the hate.
Mine is Ghetsis. He's a huge step up from the villains of past teams. He's more sinister, manipulative and twisted. I just enjoy the character. You know right away he's evil, but can't help but watch many of the in-game characters fall for his lies. Then, of course, he tries to completely destroy the region and freezes half of it. Mad respect there.
I completely agree with you, actually. I loved Ghetsis as a villain, because they make you love to hate him. End of the game, he throws everything out the window and reveals himself to be a permanently reprobate first-class jackass.

As for who I like more out of N or Ghetsis? I don't know, I think they're tied, but it's much easier to make fun of N. Ghetsis not so much.

Other characters? What other characters? Everyone else is 1-dimensional.

Scuba Steve said:
In comes the hate.

Whilst he's not my favorite, he's still in my top 5.
I love (like you said), him being sinister and all. It's also a nice change from villains, as they've always been open about their goals (We're gonna make a new universe etc), but with Ghetsis there was a lot more thought put into their plan.
I actually think in B/W2 he is a bit cuckoo in the head. The way he acts when you defeat his B/W Kyurem shows that.

My personal favorite is Bianca.
I know that she's the 'annoying rival who can't do anything', but I think out of her and Cheren, she had the most character development, what with her being indecisive about her future (as opposed to Cheren solely having the typical 'I'm gonna be the champion' goal), and then learning that being a trainer isn't for everyone, and eventually becomes a trainee professor. Plus she's funnily crazy.
(her anime counterpart is also crazy ditzy)

I really liked Benga from BW2. He had a really cool design, really cool pokemon, and was just powerful overall.

Though I wish he had been a bit more important, but I could see him being a Cynthia-type character, appearing in other regions to battle the ultimate trainers.

Hmm, I see many people like Ghetsis, and I could see why. In Black and White, I felt sorry for N for what Ghetsis did.

Dragon Tamer Rhaegar said:
I really liked Benga from BW2. He had a really cool design, really cool pokemon, and was just powerful overall.

Though I wish he had been a bit more important, but I could see him being a Cynthia-type character, appearing in other regions to battle the ultimate trainers.

I completely forgot about Benga! He was very strong and I liked him much more than Alder. I too wish he would have gotten more "airtime" if you will.

Mine is Brock from the anime he basically carried the show for me for like 12 seasons. Games my favorite is Mirror B. from Colosseum and XD he is just hilarious.

Misty, because Misty.

May is a close second.

Also if the title of your thread is "what is your favorite" anything, then it goes here.

HoOhLugia said:
Sorry if this was already discussed, but I would like to start a discussion about that.

My favourite Pokemon character is N because he has the Legendary Reshiram and Zekrom, and the fact that he is a hero and wouldn't listen to Ghetsis. I also liked the fact that he cares deeply about Pokemon and what he said in the Pokemon Game, Black, White, Black 2 and White 2

Red from the adventures manga, he is what ash wishes he was. Red is a mature, open minded trainer who is a vast improvement over the naive amnesia prone ash that we all love to hate.

Mine would probably be Brock. No matter how many times he would fall in love with literally any female, I always found it amusing when he got dragged away by Misty/Max or jabbed by Croagunk haha

I would have to name Misty in second because I found it hilarious when she used to kick Ash in the face when he said something offensive to her haha.. even thinking about it now makes me laugh xD

Looker because he's an International Police agent whose timing is awful. I've always liked him in DPPt and got excited to see him in BW. But seriously, he's even awesome in the anime.

I like N the most, I find him really interesting, and then Paul from the Gen 4 anime takes a close second, I found him to be the only really menacing rival introduced since Gary, and I've really missed the show and franchise in general having one.

Back