DPPt/HGSS What is the coolest thing that you have done in your Pokemon game(s)?

RE: What is the best thing that you have done in your Pokemon game(s)?

Catching my Shiny Seedot in Ruby. It's the only shiny I ever caught myself.

The best thing I have done in Pokemon was catching a level 16 Pikachu at the end of Viridian Forest at the beginning of Firered. I don't understand how there was a level 16 pokemon there, but, I can't complain. :p

I posted something before, but also~
Caught Ho-Oh at full health on Pokemon Gold with a Great Ball. Went to school the next day and told some guy in my class and he stared at me wide eyed.
Of course, I HAD to go and loose that game. *dies*

I dunno, couple of things. First is I found a shiny regirock with no SRing or anything else like that in Sapphire. The only problem was it was in the Battle Tower. (and I was less than 10 wins in, kinda wierd that I fought one so soon) Same thing happened with a shiny sandslash when playing my friends firered. I didn't even know you could find shinies in the battle tower. I caught a lot of shinies in my diamond though-a gastly, raticate, pikachu (would've been better if it was holding a light ball, but it was holding an oran berry instead...) and getting a shiny palkia over the GTS.

Once I was in Battle Factory in Emerald, and one of the Pokemon was a female shiny Venasaur. *dies* I wanted that Venasaur sooooo bad. But it was in Battle Factory. So I took pictures with my DSi. Then in B/W I got a perfectly leight shiny Ho-Oh over the GTS. And I told my friend at school about all the shinnes I have and he was soooo jealous.

Best thing I'm done? who knows? Ahh i got it! ON my origanal emerald Im only like 20 pokemon away including Celebii(already have mew and jirachi and deoxys) from completeing national pokedex.

Right now I restarted my old pokemon yellow and im making ash's exact team to beat elite four with. His team if u dont know is: Pikachu(duh), Snorlax, Lapras, Charzard, Blastoise, and Venusaur. I'm just training them right now. I have all eight badges.

I also remember I have beaten the elite 4 over 100 times in my emerald, and gotten max money without cheats(amulet coin+beat elite 4 alot=max money) Emerald elite 4 is too easy, I hope they are harder in the remakes.

I bought Ruby. My most favoritest game ever.
Ok, seriously, I figured out how to catch Rayquaza in Ruby, and caught it in a Net Ball.

I also caught Groudon in a Net Ball. o.0

Charganium said:
I did the Mew glitch, in the rain, while eating a sandwich.

Mew glitch is awesome! haven't used my mew though, I trained a little to level 13 then PCed it.

This may sound insignificant, but I was 9 at the time. I managed to get my first level 100. It was a Swampert and I just trained on level 30 Pokemon. At the time, I thought I was training fast, guess not!

Back