What is Legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avrik

Aspiring Trainer
Just asking around because I don't know where to look. What sets are legal after the soon to be changes?

HGSS-On will be the next legal sets, and rotation will most likely take effect on July 1st.

Hmmm, are there any more sets being released before July 1st? I mean that only gives us about 4-5 sets to play with.

If TPCi is going by their usual scheduele, the next set will come out in August, and then November. Remember, there's only National's and World's after July 1, so its not too big of a deal.

This is true, I am just interested in starting to do small regional tournaments at the shop in my town.

As far as is known, there is no new set announced before July 1st other than Black&White. However, it is possible that Black&White 2 will be released sometime before Nationals (although this is as of yet unconfirmed).

We will have either 6 or 7 sets to work with (the HGSS bloc has 5 sets, and the BW bloc will have 1 or 2 sets, depending if a new one is released).

The legal promos will most likely be HGSS01 and up.

DNA said:
As far as is known, there is no new set announced before July 1st other than Black&White. However, it is possible that Black&White 2 will be released sometime before Nationals (although this is as of yet unconfirmed).

We will have either 6 or 7 sets to work with (the HGSS bloc has 5 sets, and the BW bloc will have 1 or 2 sets, depending if a new one is released).

The legal promos will most likely be HGSS01 and up.
I would hope more than 6-7, Pokemon TGC usually tries to give us 8-9 to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back