What do you think the next rotation is?

sillykyle said:
I can't believe how many people actually still think basic energy would ever not be legal...
Obviously it's always going to be legal, but I think the reason for that is because it's always in format. Of course it's going to stay legal even if Pokemon rotates NXD-on or something, but there's never been a format where there hasn't been a set in format with basic energy.

Slowbro said:
sillykyle said:
I can't believe how many people actually still think basic energy would ever not be legal...
Obviously it's always going to be legal, but I think the reason for that is because it's always in format. Of course it's going to stay legal even if Pokemon rotates NXD-on or something, but there's never been a format where there hasn't been a set in format with basic energy.

Like I already said: Plasma Storms "Elite trainer box" has All Basic Energies. You get like what?,50 Basic Energies in the Elite trainer box.

Gusto83 said:
Slowbro said:

Like I already said: Plasma Storms "Elite trainer box" has All Basic Energies. You get like what?,50 Basic Energies in the Elite trainer box.
Does it have a set symbol? If so, that would actually provide a valid base for rotating NXD-on.

I'm pretty sure that would be fine then.

If it had, say, a BW[base] set symbol then it wouldn't be good.

It's official the new rotation will be Next Destinies On!!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/op_2014_format_rotation-2013-07-16/

I'm glad they're gonna bring back BW-on for a huuuuge format. That'll be really cool to see. (That means I can keep my PlasmaKlang together! Yay!) But for now, we cry for Eelektrik and FlipTini. But for now, we rejoice because Gothitelle is gone. Good riddance!

Rest in peace Victory Star Victini.

Rip in pieces Magic Room Gothitelle.

... except that both got reprinted in EX Battle Boost and we might get them again...

SheNinja said:
Darkrai is going to decline without Eels in format

Nope. It's going to decline, but that's from a lack of Energy Switch. Eelektrik's absence won't make a difference on Darkrai's popularity.

Energy Switch is very crucial for Darkrai. We can test some cards in place of them like exp. share (a poor substitute), but the deck can only become worse.

I use Sableye's junk hunt for Dark patch

Quick update: I also already replaced E-Switch with +4 Energy so....I'm good

Back