What do you think the next rotation is?

gaby2kbarrage said:
In my opinion drx should leave,it will slow down the format and get rid of catcher lol.....but if catcher leaves the format decks like big basic,and blastoise would be top tier
Why Big Basics? It loses to many things like Tornadus EX DE Boufalant DCE etc.

One I also think it is the Plasma Freeze Tornadus EX that is getting reprinted and. There is no DCE for Tornadus EX anyway

DeckMaster said:
gaby2kbarrage said:
In my opinion drx should leave,it will slow down the format and get rid of catcher lol.....but if catcher leaves the format decks like big basic,and blastoise would be top tier
Why Big Basics? It loses to many things like Tornadus EX DE Boufalant DCE etc.

Bouffalant is printed in DRX so we wouldn't lose that. Big basic still has a lot of attackers if they rotate out Tornadus EX and DCE such as:
Cobalion EX
Landorus EX
Bouffalant
Mewtwo EX
Probably more but those are off the top of my head.

SheNinja said:
Mewtwo and Bouffalant suck without DCE

Not true, Bouffalant isn't as good but Mewtwo is still can be useful if you can build it up on the bench.

The 2011 announcement was made in June. I don't remember last year's, but I'd like to say it was the same.

My prediction is, it will be BW-on like it is now. My reasoning is with the Basic Energies that was already brought up.

2012 had a mid-season rotation, did it not?

That wouldn't be good evidence of when they would be announcing the rotation.

SheNinja said:
Gusto83 said:
Japan has a "Blastoise + Kyurem-EX Combo Deck" with DCE as a reprint,Catcher as well.

Does it have its own set symbol?

Yep K+K is the symbol. I think this site just put the post on the main webpage.
http://pokebeach.com/2013/03/bw9-megalo-cannon
Also,All Basic energy was reprinted in the plasma storm elite trainer box without a symbol

SheNinja said:
2012 had a mid-season rotation, did it not?

That wouldn't be good evidence of when they would be announcing the rotation.

2011 had the mid-season rotation. Both the normal timed rotation and the mid-season one were announced within weeks of each other...

dmaster out.

Back