What do expect or want to see as Super Rare cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: What do expect or want to see as full arts?

Darthrai said:
PellOfTheTundra said:
Also, White Kyurem EX BCR is superior to PLS.

Really? I didn't know that xD

So I guess that means that all the Fused Kyurem-EX's aren't that viable except for PLS BKEX?

Unless you run KyurEmboar, you're right. Black Kyurem EX BCR is so bad it isn't funny, and the same with White Kyurem EX PLS.

RE: What do expect or want to see as full arts?

PellOfTheTundra said:
Darthrai said:
Really? I didn't know that xD

So I guess that means that all the Fused Kyurem-EX's aren't that viable except for PLS BKEX?

Unless you run KyurEmboar, you're right. Black Kyurem EX BCR is so bad it isn't funny, and the same with White Kyurem EX PLS.

OK, just as well - PLS BKEX is my favorite card in the entire game xD

Yeah, the BCR version is pretty terrible, yet it's the one to get both the Full Art and the tin promo... and it doesn't even have that flashy 200 damage attack printed on it that kids would love (so it's even less marketable).

We NEED some more owner's full arts.
FA Alder's Volcarona and Iris's Haxorus Maybe?

Re: RE: What do expect or want to see as full arts?

The Fire Wyrm said:

FA Ghetsis's Hydreigon what.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

The Fire Wyrm said:
"Owner's Pokémon" don't even exist in this format... what do you mean "more"...

What would you like to see as shinies?

So, there's been rotation gossip floating around for a while now. What would you guys like to see as shinies in the upcoming sets? I'd like to see:

Eelektrik NVI
Zekrom BW
Reshiram BW
Klinklang BW
Samurott BW
FlipTini
Kyurem NVI
Cobalion NVI

So yeah, there's still quite a few things that it would be nice if they reprinted.

RE: What would you like to see as shinies?

Puff-Sun said:
So, there's been rotation gossip floating around for a while now. What would you guys like to see as shinies in the upcoming sets? I'd like to see:

Eelektrik NVI
Zekrom BW
Reshiram BW
Klinklang BW
Samurott BW
FlipTini
Kyurem NVI
Cobalion NVI

So yeah, there's still quite a few things that it would be nice if they reprinted.

I'd like to see them remake Energy Switch. As for Shinies I'd like to see:
Shiny Lucario (Fighting/Steel one)
Shiny Giratina (Plasma)
Shiny Miloitic
Shiny Venusaur
Shiny Haxorus (Noble Victories)
Shiny Gallade
Shiny Flygon

I think it would also be very neat if they started making Shiny EX Full Arts. Imagine Rayquaza EX Full Art Shiny that would be awesome.

I would like to see a very pink shiny TCG butterfree, as in the anime.
Also shiny sandslash, jirachi, zangoose, and pachirisu as tcg cards!

I'd like Shiny BLW Klinklang and NVI Cobalion, if for no other reason then to keep Klinklang viable.
For just sheer awesomeness, I'd like Umbreon (or any EeveeLution really), Electrivire, Dusknoir, Switch, Energy Switch, and Energy Search, as well as a couple others.

Keeper of Night said:
I'd like Shiny BLW Klinklang and NVI Cobalion, if for no other reason then to keep Klinklang viable.
For just sheer awesomeness, I'd like Umbreon (or any EeveeLution really), Electrivire, Dusknoir, Switch, Energy Switch, and Energy Search, as well as a couple others.

Klinklang needs to be in the format for the shortest amount of time possible.

Shiny Electrode is my pick of course! My reason: Most shiny Pokemon have had an ability that is semi-playable to playable. Electrodes is semi-maybe-playable for rouge decks. Its not completely awful but its not good enough. The only problem with this, is that I'll have to get it in Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Japanese (1st and unlimited), English and Korean.... Shiny Pokes are expensive to begin with too haha

Ursus said:
Keeper of Night said:

Sounds like someone's never played the deck. :p

evilpacman said:
Shiny Electrode is my pick of course! My reason: Most shiny Pokemon have had an ability that is semi-playable to playable. Electrodes is semi-maybe-playable for rouge decks. Its not completely awful but its not good enough. The only problem with this, is that I'll have to get it in Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Japanese (1st and unlimited), English and Korean.... Shiny Pokes are expensive to begin with too haha

If only Electrode had Magnezone Prime's ability...I have always thought Electrode was cool, wish he was a little more useful.

Keeper of Night said:
Ursus said:

Sounds like someone's never played the deck. :p

I've played it plenty, I just hate how it forces the relative balance of top tier decks to account for it, then is easily beaten anyway. Needs to go, imo. Just clutter for the meta.

I would like to see a Shiny Landorus NVI, Shiny Dusknoir BCR, Shiny Hydreigon DXA(Dark Trance), Shiny Crobat PLS, Shiny Aggron DXA.

Ursus said:
If only Electrode had Magnezone Prime's ability...I have always thought Electrode was cool, wish he was a little more useful.

He always ends up falling short unfortunately...

I would like to see them do something similar as they did in Emerald EX and other EX series with the basic energies. That would actually be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back