BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

Tauros great stats? Nonononono. I'd love to see a Skarmory evo actually. The Steel bird could use it IMHO and it's stats don't need to radically change after evolving.

PMJ said:
Getting used to them doesn't make them any less ugly.

Also, though Fighting/Psychic and Psychic/Fighting are technically two different type combinations, for all intents and purposes they're the same thing.
In game they're the same, but there's a whole different meaning to those. Fighting/Psychic means that it's a Fighting Pokemon which has Psychic treats, Fighting is the base type and Psychic the secondary one. (I don't want to say its Psychic attacks are less strong or something...) Also a Fighting/Psychic Pokemon mostly will evolve from either a Fighting/Psychic or a Fighting and never from a Psychic, cuz then it would be a Psychic/Fighting. And the whole story vice versa for Psychic/Fighting.

d master342 said:
I agree with this and Mr. Mime should get one or a Split evo (Mrs. Mime). Just because it's your favorite Pokemon and you don't want it screwed up doesn't make it totally uncool. :F

dmaster out.
Wouldn't a Mrs. Mime be more of a split evolution for Mime jr.?

I was thinking more of a Mime Sr. I really hope there aren't a bunch of pre-evolutions like veryone thinks. Pre-evo's just take up room in the pokedex, and waste time on the anime. They rarely are a benifet.

Juliacoolo said:
I was thinking more of a Mime Sr. I really hope there aren't a bunch of pre-evolutions like veryone thinks. Pre-evo's just take up room in the pokedex, and waste time on the anime. They rarely are a benifet.
They can be quite helpfull with moves its evolutions don't know. And it's not only about the game itself, it adds more reality too: Instead of almost full grown Pokemon, small Pokemon will hatch from eggs. They make the evolution line longer, just the thought of it, it isn't helpfull, but overall it's a good idea in my opinion.

Two words.

Ariados = Evolution.

'Nuf said...

I love Ariados, but, honestly, it could be better.

Ariatres.

Give it more awesome.

Some pokemon just don't need an evolution. Like Lapras. If it had an evo, it would look ridiculous! More basic pokemon, like Pinsir and Heracross, need an evo. Especially Pinsir. Oh, and Cherrim really needs and Evo.

Joethegreat1 said:
Some pokemon just don't need an evolution. Like Lapras. If it had an evo, it would look ridiculous! More basic pokemon, like Pinsir and Heracross, need an evo. Especially Pinsir. Oh, and Cherrim really needs and Evo.

A baby form of Lapras might be good?

omahanime said:
Joethegreat1 said:
Nah for Cherrim I don't know, it's a special Pokemon with a special ability, it would make it more unoriginal (still Nintendo always comes up with good ideas). For Lapras, I'm not sure either, Lapras is one of those who shouldn't evolve.

I know this has been talked about a lot, but they should do a pre-evo of Kahangaskan. I would really enjoy seeing some new electric type. Mabye a new Electric Legendary. I wonder what the starters would be. They always do good in the design of starters. I just hate the D-P-P Middle Evos, Prinplup, Grotle, Monferno. They just look wierd >.>

omahanime said:

A baby form of Lapras would just be sooo adorable. Though I do kind of like the alternate evolution paths (Polytoad, Slowking, etc...) so I wouldn't mind more of those either.

yea, that would be awesome, a legendary that could evolve :) ooh ooh or how about a trainer that can use moves too if you want to (optional)

Kaishu said:
omahanime said:

A baby form of Lapras would just be sooo adorable. Though I do kind of like the alternate evolution paths (Polytoad, Slowking, etc...) so I wouldn't mind more of those either.
Yup, I actually don't mind all those evo's and pre-evo's. It makes the evolution line bigger, I don't know why, but I kinda like that. Kinda like Digimon, I loved how you could let your Digimon digi-volve like 4/5 times and all those split-evo's. Of course Pokemon must keep it's originality, but as long as it goes within the ''Pokemon Rules'' I'm fine with it. Oh btw, it's not only that, I like it too because it's like you have more options to go with (with split evo's), like with Ralts, going for a Special based Gardevoir or a Physical based Gallade.

The ultimate soul silver fan said:
Wanna know what would be cool.
A legendary that can evolve.
That's... sad -.- Like Nintendo running out of options...

Jade Blade said:
yea, that would be awesome, a legendary that could evolve :) ooh ooh or how about a trainer that can use moves too if you want to (optional)
Ash used Flamethrower on Prof Oak. It's super-effective...

0_o' Where are you guys getting these ideas from? No... that's just lame...

They could add Online Lobbies for randomly (anonymously) battling, where all nicknames and Player Names are reset to a Default.
Thus we can battle. All. The. Time.

Example:

Yumi (reset to: Ash) sent out Kanghaskid, (Nicknamed Fighter, reset to Kanghaskid.)
Satoshi (reset to: Misty) sent out Plesora!

etc.

Back